RP Dualstuck

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Jun 19, 2013.

1. > Shark: Go find a better weapon with which to battle your Pops with.

That might be a good idea. You love your trusty DULL KITCHEN KNIFE, but it's nothing compared to your Pops' bayoneted air rifles. Your KITCHEN is just a half-story up, with the stairs actually right next to where you're standing, next to the computer. There might be something your cleaverkind portfolio can use up there, with all the meat cutting and food preparation that goes on.

> Shark: Check pesterchum on the computer before going into the kitchen.

But who's problems could be more important than yours? Ah, fine. You log into pesterchum on the family room computer. It looks like one of your friends was trying to message you earlier. You wonder what happened, but it appears he's gone now, so you don't bother trying to reach him. You'll have to find out later.

===>

You go up into the kitchen and look around. Sure enough you find an ORDINARY MEAT CLEAVER with some of the steak knives in the utensils cabinet. You captchalogue it to your STRIFE PORTFOLIO, but you hold on to your original knife for sentimental purposes.

Next.

Next? What do you mean, Next? You believe the appropriate term is two or three equals signs followed by the 'greater than' symbol. This isn't come crazy adventure about running around in a detective office or something, you don't say "Next" to move along to the next panel. That's insane.

Narrative mistakes aside, you head back to the lowest story of the house and face the door to your Pops' office in the basement.

> Shark: Go downstairs and confront your Pops directly.

At least he'll respect your bravery. You fling open the door, jump down the steps, and barge into the office. It seems he was expecting you though; he shoots off his air rifle (which doesn't actually have anything in it) at you as soon as the door flings open. Ammo-less or not, that bayonet is still pretty threatening.

> Shark: STRIFE!!!!

No need for caps. But, yeah, Strife. You draw your ORDINARY MEAT CLEAVER and parry your Pops' bayonet attacks. You manage to knock his air rifle out of his hands, but you accidentally captchalogue it in the process. The MANGO SELTZER is ejected from your sylladex. The bottle bursts and sprays all over the room.

> Shark: Mourn the loss of your fallen.

A second bottle lost today. It certainly isn't a good day to be a Seltzer-obsessed fifteen year-old boy. Your Pops sees his chance and stands over you intimidatingly, but you draw the AMERICAN FLAG from your sylladex to hold him back. He would never hurt the flag. You don't know why you didn't try this earlier.

> Shark: Offer Flag's safe return and Air Rifle in exchange for the Server Copy.

How crafty! He accepts your offer and you give him the FLAG and AIR RIFLE. You captchalogue the Sburb Server Copy in your sylladex. Your Pops locks the door behind you and you head back upstairs.

Noc, Rakuida and pyromancerLaurentius like this.
  2. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

>Be Lance

You are now Lance again.

>Proceed to request game from Father

You descend the stairs in search of your father. It would appear, however, that he is not in the back room where your ice cream vats are, nor even in the main part of the shop!

>Check for presence of car.

Yep, he's out doing something, probably with the mail in tow. Confound and bedraggle his Early Bird tendencies!

>Go see in any of your friends are online.

You decide to head back upstairs before you give in to temptation and steal some ice cream.

>Observe other rooms in apartment.

You are now in the main room of the place, the KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM. Herein lies your WII and XBOX360, as well as many cabinets full of various easy to use and less so cooking ingredients. There are also a few chairs, and a POTTED PLANT.

>Check Father's room.

Sadly, he locks his door at all times! The only reason you know he's not in there is that you hear him get up earlier.

>Go pester those chums already!
    Casserole is eaten, people usually drink when they eat, drinking often cools them, like a laptop's fan cools it, and of course, a laptop's fan is inside of... THE LAPTOP

The accursed thing pops out of your specibus and back onto your lap.

You check your Pesterchum, everything seems to be in order. Now then who to pester... In pondering this, you decide to put on some music.

>Listen to the TROLOLO SONG

That is a preposterous idea! Not only do you detest such an inane idea, you would rather not open up AEOLUS just to go on youtube! Instead, you listen to some nice background music.

>Pester twistedFacade.

-- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] began pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:27 --
    LL: Hey man, how've you been?
    LL: ...
    LL: Are you typing a really long response or are you just not there?
    LL: Well fuck I hope you're not just sitting there alughing your ass off at me sitting hee like an idiot.
    LL: Seriously, that is pretty heanous.
    LL: Well see you later
    LL: Just wanted to talk to pass the time and stuff.
    -- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:30 --

Well that was the least productive three minutes of your life.

You re captchalog your laptop for now, thankfully is is put under ARMOR this time, which should be much easier to work with.

>Do something, for god's sake!

Exercising your incredible autonomy you sit there and convert oxygen into carbon dioxide.

Seajun_, Noc and Rakuida like this.
  3. > Shark: Return to your room.

The only thing standing between you and Sburb also happens to be the only thing standing between your bedroom door and the hallway's wall. The bookcase. You'd ask Pops to move it for you, but he's probably tired of you pushing his buttons for today. There's no way you're getting back through the window, so you need to find out another way.

> Shark: Try the air vent.

Fuck you.

> Shark: Check out the situation from upstairs.

You head upstairs and see the bookcase lodged between your door and the wall. The books are facing you, with the sides keeping your door shut. This all seems familiar somehow.

> Shark: Pull all the books out of the bookcase to see if it's one of those secret lever bookcases.

That seems unlikely, but it gives you an idea. You take all the books out of the bookcase, and then remove the shelves. The bookcase is now super light. You easily turn it out of the way, and can now access your room.

> Shark: Put the bookcase back together because building things is fun.

You put the bookcase back together, which thankfully doesn't take too long.

> Shark: Enter your room.

You enter your room again, using the door for the first time in awhile. Many of your Shark Plushes and Action Figures greet you as you return. The Sburb client is still running on your computer, but nobody has connected to you yet, probably because there aren't a lot of other server copies going around. You can upload this one, though.

> Shark: Pester Gavin to report success.

Rakuida and Noc like this.
  4. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

> Rakuida: Wake your lusus

What?

But your not suicidal

It seems as if someone is making you think this intentionally.

> Rakuida: Wake the goddamned lusus

Alright, alright.
    You'll flip a coin.
    Heads you wake her, tails you don't.
    You take out your coin and flip it.
    Oh my god that ellipsis is making this suspenseful as hell
    Also, it was Heads

==>

You almost flip the fuck out, but you don't. You've been in Strife's with this cat, though the chance is low, you can probably get out of here without being mauled that hard. You go upstairs to your room to captchalogue your trusty saxophone, it takes up 5 items in your card deck. You also know that there is a 100% chance of it being pulled since it is the only thing that is in your inventory at the moment. You also find an extra reed in your saxophone case and put it in the instrument.

> Rakuida: Put on a mask so your face can sustain damage and make you look cool at the same time

You put on a snazzy mask. Luckily it is made of metal so it helps your face get less mauled.

> Rakuida: Strike a badass pose.

Oh hell fucking yes. You look like a badass. Nothing can hurt you... Except maybe that 200 pound tiger that is sleeping in the way of your mask . . . and grubtop.

> Time to do this.

You walk downstairs, you have a terrible feeling in your stomach.
    Now that you've descended down the stairs, you are looming over your sleeping lusus. She looks very calm, it'd be very shameful of you to wake her up.

> Rakuida: Be a wuss

Wait, you're not ready. Think of all the other ways you could do this!
    You could just let her sleep until she wakes up. Nah, that will take too long.
    Maybe try to move her out of the way and hope that she doesn't wake up? You doubt you could move her.
    Jump out the window? Yes, you could to that. You'll still have to face her when coming back inside, though.
    Looks like you'll have to face her now.

Time for a rude awakening, Nahak.

==>

You decide to do this quick and easy: Kick her in the face. With much regret, you do just that.
    She wakes up in an instant, with an annoyed roar. Holy shit your an idiot.

> Rakuida: GRIEF!!!

You take out your great swordkind. She takes out her clawkind and fangkind specibii.
    You ready a defensive stance, preparing to resist her swipes and bites. Your not here to hurt her that bad, just get past her with minimal damage to yourself and her.

> Rakuida: Defend

You manage to reflect her first few swipes, time for you to aggrieve on your end.

> Rakuida: Aggrieve

While Newtons third law is in motion with your lusus's swipes, your lusus is using a few precious milliseconds recovering from the shock of hitting the blade. You feel that shock too, but you were more prepared for it. You aggrieve by backhanding her snout and hitting her with the hilt of your blade. Not so bad.

> Rakuida: Abscond

This is the perfect time to abscond, with your lusus stunned from those two blows. You dive under her and get to the door. You open it inwardly and- ouch! You've underestimated her, she is now in a frenzy after fully waking up. She has managed to take a swing with her claws at your back. It was only a graze, not a lot of damage done. You turn around to look at her, with your sword held up in a pitiful defensive stance. You only get a second to see her flying in the air straight at you! She falls on your with a thud to the ground. Her paws are on the flat part of the sword, and she's trying to bite through your mask. Thank god for that mask.
    Your arms are starting to feel like jelly, carrying her weight and a sword. And it also seems that your mask cant hold up for much longer.

> Rakuida: Retaliate and Abscond again

You decide to head butt her open mouth, or face butt, whichever. This seems to have taken her by surprise. Her enemies weren't supposed to fight back in such a hold! You manage to shove her off of you, you drop your sword and you abscond. You abscond for the old, wooden shack filled with the dead bodies of previous prey. You open it's door and quickly take in the scene: A pile of remains of animals and trolls stuffed into a shack. You already know this though, no time to waste in looking at what you've already seen.

> Rakuida: Hide

Disregarding the flies and the terrible smell of the remains you close the door and dive into the pile of dead bodies, hoping that it would hide you somehow. You hear the thudding of you lusus hurling herself at the shack outside. Oh right, cats cant open doors, that'd be silly if they could.

> Shack: Crumble to the ground

What? Why would your shack crumble? It's only old and wooden, it can hold up to anything thrown against it. You hear a cracking noise, and hear creaking of the wood. Looks like it can't hold up against everything. You hear a loud crack and it starts to fall over, you are covered under a pile of dead remains so you aren't hurt that bad. Your lusus on the other hand seems to have taken the brunt of the shack, she gets a face-full of wood falling down with large momentum. You look out of your pile of remains and see her, limp.

> Rakuida: Check on your lusus

Is she dead? She better not be. You don't want your loving lusus to die! You walk up to her and put your ear to her belly. You can feel her breathing and the soft beating of her heart, she must be knocked out cold.

> Rakuida: Assume victory!!!

You play your foot onto her stomach and put your fist in the air. You can only imagine the badass-ness of your pose. You imagine that you have the word 'victory' hovering above your head.

> Rakuida: Stop stealing the shacks glory

You come to realization that the shack did most of the work. With a single tear coming from your eye, you salute the shacks' corpse. Godspeed, brother. For it has sacrificed it's life for your well being. It is now ascending to heaven. This day will be remembered.
    You imagine the bubble lettered word 'victory' hovering over it's corpse. You only got the assist, it got the kill.

> Rakuida: Retrieve your mask, and grubtop

You captchalogue your grubtop from the bush, and the top half of the mask from the ground near the window. Where has the other part of the mask gone? Hell, you don't care anymore.

> Rakuida: Put on the half-mask for maximum bad ass

You put on the half mask. You make sure you take off your metal mask though, don't want to wear two masks. That's just silly. Now with this half mask on, you bet you look like a mysterious bad ass.

> Rakuida: Have the adrenaline drain

You start to slow down and feel tired. You also start feeling the bruises start to from on your face and the scratch on your back is starting to sting.

> Rakuida: Go to your room

You do that, but you make sure you close all the doors behind you and bar up your bedroom door. You don't want to see her when she wakes up. You know it will take hours of playing on your sax from the rooftop to calm her down when she awakes.

> Rakuida: Check Trollian

Oh joy, seems like that Lance human wants to kill time with you. You wont mind doing just that.

-- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] began pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:27 --
    LL: Hey man, how've you been?
    LL: Are you typing a really long response or are you just not there?
    LL: Well fuck I hope you're not just sitting there alughing your ass off at me sitting hee like an idiot.
    LL: Seriously, that is pretty heanous.
    LL: Well see you later
    LL: Just wanted to talk to pass the time and stuff.
    -- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:30 --

> Rakuida: Troll back

You pester Lance back

-- twistedFacade [TF] began trolling lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] at 00:18 --
    [12:18] TF: So, you pes7ered me
    [12:19] LL: Ahey! You're back!
    [12:19] TF: Sorry I couldn'7 respond, human
    [12:19] TF: Had 7o deal wi7h a mad 7iger
    [12:19] LL: Yeah, no problem dude.
    [12:19] LL: The hell?
    [12:19] TF: You know
    [12:19] LL: IS this more of the lusus business?
    [12:19] TF: 7he care7aker of a house
    [12:19] TF: Yeah, lusus
    [12:19] LL: ah, ok then
    [12:20] LL: But yeah I was wondering if you needed me to do anything for you.
    [12:20] TF: Now 7ha7 I am secure in my hive and she is knocked ou7 cold ou7side, I am pre77y safe
    [12:20] LL: wow, sounds fun.
    [12:20] TF: 7ha7 i7 is
    [12:20] LL: Any particular reason that you even let her live with you?
    [12:20] TF: Well
    [12:20] TF: She is an awesome lusus
    [12:21] TF: I jus7 pissed her off so I can speak wi7h you humans and 7he fellow 7rolls
    [12:21] LL: Ah.
    [12:21] TF: Also 7o ge7 a mask
    [12:21] TF: Which is now sadly cu7 in7o 7wo
    [12:21] LL: SOrry dude.
    [12:21] TF: Erm- smashed
    [12:21] LL: oh even better.
    [12:21] TF: Bu7 7he 7op par7 makes me look like a badass
    [12:22] LL: What are you like the phantom of the opera or smething now?
    [12:22] LL: Or was it not a full face mask to begin with?
    [12:22] TF: I7 was a full face mask
    [12:22] TF: Bu7 7hen i7 go7 7hrown ou7 of my sylladex
    [12:22] TF: Ou7 of 7he window
    [12:23] LL: Oh joy sylladex troubles.
    [12:23] TF: Which also sadly des7royed one of my pos7ers of 7roll Lennon
    [12:23] LL: I still don't understand your enjoyment of the Beatrills or whatever.
    [12:23] TF: Hey
    [12:23] TF: 7hey made good music
    [12:23] TF: All made by 7hemselves
    [12:24] LL: I found them really annoying, personally.
    [12:24] TF: ...
    [12:24] TF: I don'7 unders7and how I s7and you
    [12:24] LL: Although that might just be me hating anything with lyrics.
    [12:24] TF: Yeah
    [12:24] TF: I can see why people ha7e lyrics
    [12:24] TF: Bu7 7hey do i7 righ7
    [12:24] LL: Probably because I don't try to murder you like an angry tiger?
    [12:24] TF: ...
    [12:24] TF: Yeah
    [12:24] TF: 7ha7 may be i7
    [12:24] LL: You seem pretty friendly to be honest.
    [12:25] LL: Putting up with your bitchy tiger mom and me the Beatrolls hater.
    [12:25] TF: Well
    [12:25] TF: You are 7he human 7ha7 I can s7and 7he mos7
    [12:25] TF: 7he o7hers
    [12:25] TF: Well
    [12:25] LL: Annoying as hell?
    [12:25] TF: Yeah
    [12:26] LL: I can see how some of them can be
    [12:26] TF: 7he Lucy one isn'7 7ha7 bad
    [12:26] LL: SP for one, just urgh.
    [12:26] TF: Yes
    [12:26] TF: 7he rich one
    [12:26] TF: I can see why you resen7 him
    [12:26] TF: jealousy 7ha7 he has money
    [12:27] LL: Not really that.
    [12:27] LL: I hate more how he uses the stuff.
    [12:27] TF: Guess so
    [12:27] LL: Like his terrible addiction to anything involving ludictous amounts of glucose.
    [12:28] TF: Well
    [12:28] TF: Any 7ype of sugar is like drugs
    [12:28] TF: So good
    [12:28] LL: Yeah I guess.
    [12:28] LL: So hey anything I can do for you?
    [12:28] TF: Hmm
    [12:29] LL: I wanted to know because I'm free fro a bit here.
    [12:29] TF: Give me a s7a7us upda7e on how 7his sburb game is going on
    [12:29] TF: You s7ar7 i7 ye7?
    [12:29] LL: Well I have ntohing so far
    [12:29] LL: The mail's with my father, no doubt.
    [12:30] LL: And he's off somewhere, probably getting some food dye or something.
    [12:30] TF: hmm
    [12:30] LL: And you don't have the game either?
    [12:30] TF: For 7hose dairy produc7s?
    [12:30] TF: No7 ye7
    [12:30] LL: Yep, I think we were low on blue last I checked.
    [12:30] TF: Blue is overra7ed
    [12:31] TF: I prefer green
    [12:31] LL: So I see.
    [12:31] TF: I don'7 know why you humands see green as na7ural liquids 7ha7 come ou7 when you are feeling sick
    [12:31] LL: Is this something to do with that blood stuff you were talking about that one time?
    [12:31] TF: ...
    [12:32] TF: I don'7 7hink so
    [12:32] LL: I think people think of the blue being overrated stuff, I mean.
    [12:32] TF: Oh yes
    [12:32] TF: Blue is overra7ed
    [12:35] LL: I mean to say, "The blue being overrated stuff, I meant." Although you got it, so it's all fine.
    [12:36] TF: Yes
    [12:36] TF: I 7end 7o skim a7 7imes
    [12:36] TF: So I didn'7 see 7he misspell
    [12:36] LL: Well thank god, that was one HELL of a misspelling.
    [12:36] TF: Bu7 of course
    [12:36] TF: So yeah
    [12:36] TF: 7he hemospec7rum has been pre77y kind 7o 7he blue's
    [12:37] TF: Bu7 7he greens, however
    [12:37] TF: Are s7uck as middle classed ci7izens
    [12:37] LL: Still, better than reds I'm guessing?
    [12:37] TF: Yes
    [12:37] TF: Reds are s7omped on by 7he highbloods much more of7en 7han 7o my blood
    [12:38] TF: Bu7 7he reds hide 7heir blood color
    [12:38] TF: So usually we don'7 know if 7hey are red or no7
    [12:38] TF: Shameful of 7hem 7o be ashamed of 7heir blood 7ype
    [12:39] LL: I guess we're both the same then, eh? Middle class dudes slightly resentful of the jackass upperclass?
    [12:39] TF: Yes, guess so
    [12:39] TF: A 7hing in common wi7h a human
    [12:39] TF: I7 mus7 be 7errible 7o have red blood, 7hough
    [12:39] LL: Disgusted with yourself?
    [12:40] TF: No, no7 really
    [12:40] TF: A li77le bi7, 7hough
    [12:40] LL: Heh.
    [12:40] TF: Bu7 7he perks are 7ha7 we aren'7 fed on a silver pla77er
    [12:40] TF: We don'7 ge7 respec7
    [12:41] LL: True, we get used to dealing with actual life.
    [12:41] TF: Yeah
    [12:41] TF: Ge7 s7ronger from i7
    [12:41] TF: Like wha7 7ha7 female singer said
    [12:41] TF: 'Wha7 doesn'7 kill you makes you s7ronger'
    [12:41] LL: Wait you have her too?
    [12:41] TF: Yes
    [12:41] TF: well
    [12:42] TF: I was lis7ening 7o 7he humans version of her
    [12:42] TF: She is much more dark on 7his end
    [12:42] LL: I guess rather bad pop music is unversal.
    [12:42] TF: Yes
    [12:42] TF: 7ha7 is why I s7ick wi7h 7he classics
    [12:42] LL: I hear you man.
    [12:42] TF: 7His genera7ion's music is dragon drop shi7
    [12:43] TF: 7he au7o7une kills me
    [12:43] LL: I like some of the techno stuff, but nothing with such terrible morals as trying to reenact Rome and Juliet.
    [12:43] LL: Oh jesus christ let's not even get started on autotune.
    [12:43] TF: Yes, 7ha7 is a sore 7opic
    [12:43] TF: 7he des7ruc7ion of music
    [12:44] TF: A sore spo7 7ha7 will always be 7here
    [12:44] LL: Indeed.
    [12:44] LL: I think I hear something downstairs, I'm goingto go check it out.
    [12:44] TF: Alrigh7 7hen
    [12:44] LL: Good luck with your tiger problem.
    -- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 00:44 --
    [12:44] TF: I'll need i7

-- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 00:45 --

> Rakuida: Troll DD

[01:03] -- twistedFacade [TF] began trolling duskyDragoknight [DD] at 01:03 --
    [01:03] TF: You 7here?
    [01:04] TF: No?
    [01:04] TF: Ok, 7hen

[01:04] -- twistedFacade [TF] gave up trolling duskyDragoknight [DD] at 01:04 --

That was a waste of your time.
    Oh well, hopefully he can get back to you so you can get a status update.
    And so you can give him yours, too.

Shark, pyromancerLaurentius and Noc like this.
  5. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

> Hemoss: Wake on Prospit

You are now somewhat aware of your Prospitan self, tucked neatly in a bed. The radiant glow of your bright yellow room hurts your eyes a lot compared to your dark room on Alternia. Why is it so bright anyways? And why is it generally shaped like your old room? Everything is weird.

> Hemoss: Develop theory as to why you're here

Maybe you fell into a coma or something and Alternia became some super-advanced city? A place where everyone worked together to achieve great things? That also begs the reason they brought you here, though. You're only a rustblood. Perhaps there was a shift in the hemospectrum at some point? Either way, this is no time to think, because you have stuff to do.

> Hemoss: Get out of bed and check prospitan Grubtop

The screen is fuzzed out, as if there's some sort of interference. That's weird, your Grubtop rarely malfunctions.

> Hemoss: Peer out window

There's some weird star to the left of you, which is insanely painful to look at. You're also in a tower, and there's a bunch of little golden houses below.

> Hemoss: Get a better look

You fall out of the tower instead.

> Hemoss: Panic!

You flail about randomly, completely out of your element, and seemingly stop falling. What in blazes is going on? You forgot to keep flailing around, but continue to float in the sky. Are you... flying? Without an IV, at that? And without people to try and shoot you down?

This is the greatest thing you've ever done.

> Hemoss: Spot nearby tower and explore it

There's another big tower close to you, with a dome on it. You fly into one of the windows, where some funny-looking being sleeps. It's really pale, doesn't have horns and has little blue eyes. Pretty alien to you.

Wait a second, you're the alien here, as shark cactus man told you. Speaking of shark cactus man, is that him? It might just be. How about we give him something nice to wake up to?

> Hemoss: Look for something to give as a gift

You fly outside again and dive for the cities below. A bunch of weird white creatures walk around peacefully, seemingly ignoring you. You yell out at them, and a fair few look towards you. They seem a little surprised, but not too much.

> Hemoss: Introduce yourself

You land next to one of them, and begin introducing yourself. It stays entirely silent, but seems to blush a bit. You ask it where you could get a gift, and it points towards an even bigger golden thing above you. Is it another city? You can't contain the excitement and immediately fly off towards it.

Rakuida likes this.
  6. Six Minutes and Nineteen Seconds Earlier...

> Shark: Have Gavin Connect to your as your server player.

The on-screen client responds notifying you that a server player has established a connection. A new prompt appears in the client window.

Client has established connection with host.
    Press [ENTER] when ready.

> Shark: Press Enter.

Sburb begins to launch. You see the loading screen followed by the Sburb logo appearing on your screen. Nothing else happens on your viewport, but it appears Gavin can now see you and interact with your environment. He places three machines; one in your bedroom with a timer stopped at 6:19, a thin machine resembling a carving station in your hallway, and a square-shaped station in your living room with a sort of 'stage' in the center. As you proceed to work through how the machines work, you have three conversations with your server player, who has access to a low-info wiki that gives you the names of some of the machines. Your internet goes in and out during these conversations, probably because of your Pops working off of the internet in his office.

> Shark: Release kernelsprite.

You're not entirely sure what that means, but you do it anyway. The timer machine (supposedly called a cruxtruder) pops out a flashing circle from the top (the kernelsprite), as well as dark blue cylinder. The timer begins to tick down, giving you an unsettling feeling about all of this.

===>

The kernelsprite continues to follow you around until you get sick of it, so you attempt to fight it off by throwing one of your SHARK SQUEAK TOYS at it. The kernel simply absorbs the Shark and then vanishes. You'd chase it down to retrieve your beloved shark, but the timer keeps you working on how to figure out the game.

> Shark: Carve the blue cylinder on the second station and place it on the third.

As advised by your server player, you stick the blue cylinder from the timer machine into the second machine, which carves it into a more twisted, cone-like shape. You then place it on the third station in your living room, and the machine with the stage attempts to do something with it.

> Shark: Notice meteors.

Through your living room window you see something. Something is approaching your house from above; the meteors you've been seeing in your visions. You and your server player make the obvious prediction that these meteors are going to strike when the first machine's timer reaches 0:00, and you beg the third machine to hurry with whatever it's doing. After what feels like forever, a dark-blue glass bottle appears on the stage of the machine, filled with a clear liquid. Your friend suggests you drink it, but something tells you otherwise. As your internet goes out a second time, you feel all alone. But somehow, you know what to do. The timer gives you fifteen seconds so you don't have much time to think about any other options, or your Pops, or your neighbors, or the meteors headed towards your friends' houses. Perhaps it is one of the visions you had as a kid, or a voice in your head, but you know you have to smash the glass.

> Shark: Enter.

As the timer is within only a few seconds of the countdown's end, you smash the glass bottle to pieces, and the water splashes you in the face. You brace yourself as a meteor is only feet away from striking your house, but your house vanishes from your neighborhood just in time, with you inside. A giant crater fills the space where your house once stood.

7. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

>Oliver: Finally wake up on Prospit
    Well, now you finally get up somewhere.
    This is your room, or atleast something that looks like it. It's bright yellow, but however, it doesn't seem to hurt your eyes.
    Your computer is here, although you doubt it works, along with your games. There are no posters, however.
    >Oliver: Get up
    You get up from your bed. Well, it was a comfortable one. How did you get here anyway? You must be dreaming.
    >Oliver: Jump like a rabbit
    That is stupid, but you do so for the sake of funny.
    And while you jump, you suddenly release you can fly! Ok, that is good.
    >Oliver: Fly out the window
    You do as said.
    ======>
    Golden city, little houses. It's beautiful to you, reminds you of some games you've played once.
    ======>
    While looking around, you notice another golden tower like yours, you decide to explore inside it
    >Oliver: Look
    Well, whoever was there, already woke up.
    >Oliver: Leave and fly around.
    You fly around Prospit, looking at the little white guys that walked around the city. They look kinda cute, but while flying around, you notice the bigger golden city, that is ginormous, atleast to your size. There is also an even bigger sun-like thing on the "sky" that glows brightly. It also has clouds.
    >Oliver: Fly to the bigger city
    You do so, slowly and calmly, observing your surroundings.

Rakuida likes this.
  8. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

> Be the rockstar.

You are now Lucy, under a pile of guitars. You tried to remove your phone, and failed.

> Lucy: Search for mother.

You have looked all over your train, your mother has simply vanished! You have only seen her this morning, when she gave you a cake. She also stuffed your room with more guitars then the last day. She isn't in the graveyard, not in the living room, not in the kitchen and not in her own room. Just where is she? You suddenly feel a quake.

> Lucy: Be alarmed.

You fail to be alarmed. This is just a earthquake, big deal. Many parts of the country have earthquakes. You enter the last car, or first one, the front car. Your mother is not here, either. Wait a second, if your mother isn't here who controls the train?

> Lucy: Be alarmed.

You are succesfuly alarmed. With your mother not here to control the train, you might pass the station any moment. You check the window to confirm your suspicion: you are close to the station. Lucky enough for you, track switching is automatic and you will not crash, but think of the presents! And the beta! What should you do?

> [S] Lucy: Break.

You look at the controls. You're sure mother explained this to you on multiple occasions in the case something might happen to her but you never expected to actually have to control it so suddenly. You check the buttons and the station, you still have a bit. You're going fast, though. You start by pulling the thing that seems to control the speed backwards, but it doesn't slow you down enough to make it to the station. You randomly press buttons, hoping it does something but all it does is make noise and change the light.

Suddenly you notice a lever that might be the parking break. You pull it, and a bunch of expensive guitars come from a secret compartment in the roof. Why? You check the speed dial. Still 40 mph. You open the door, and are very close to the station. Suddenly something presses the emergency break that is literally in every room of the train except this one. You get hurled out of the train.

You remove a bunch of guitars from your sylladex, but to no avail. Still flying through the air, you youth roll straight into the pile of guitars that you removed from your sylladex seconds earlier. You survived.

> Lucy: Collect presents.

You contact your friends to get your presents location.

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] began pestering duskyDragoknight [DD] at 20:36 --
    RP: Hi.
    DD: Luc¥, I assume?☯
    RP: Still the same.
    RP: You had a present for me atmy station?
    RP: I am at my station.
    DD: Cool, it"s on the bench.☯
    DD: Blak tube.☯
    DD: *Black☯
    DD: Oh m¥, parrdon this awful t¥po.☯

RP: Okay, thanks.
    DD: I hope ¥ou like it.☯

-- duskyDragoknight [DD] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 20:40 --

> ==>

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] began pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:37 --
    TF: Oh, hello 7here
    RP: I havearrived at my station.
    RP: You had apresentforme here?
    TF: Nice
    TF: Yes
    RP: Did you sendit through the mail?
    RP: Or did you leave it somewhere?
    TF: ..
    TF: I highly doub7 I can jus7 'mail
    TF: '
    TF: i7 7o ya
    TF: Acceden7al en7er press
    TF: bu7 yes, wi7h 7hose coords I managed 7o beam i7 7o 7he exac7 loca7ion
    RP: Oops.
    RP: I see itnow.
    TF: I7 on a roof?
    TF: Or any7hing?
    RP: Lookslikeitstopped just in time >.>
    RP: It is on the rail.
    TF: Well
    TF: 7hen ge7 i7
    RP: Thank you.
    TF: No problem
    TF: Anyway
    TF: I have been derping around on 7he 'human web'
    TF: And 7here seems 7o be me7eor repor7s
    RP: Really?
    RP: Maybe that was the shock.
    TF: Maybe
    TF: I7 seems 7ha7 7he horror7errors are correc7
    RP: The what?
    TF: I7's a 7hing on Derse
    RP: What's aDerse? A troll thing?
    TF: A big purple planey
    TF: plane7*
    TF: No
    TF: No7 a 7roll 7hing
    TF: I7's for humans, 7oo
    RP: I dream of a purple planet.
    TF: I 7hink you will s7ar7 7o wake up on i7
    TF: Your friends, 7oo
    TF: 7here is also ano7her plane7
    TF: Your shark friend 7old me abou7 i7
    TF: I7's very brigh7 and golden
    RP: Sharktoldme about it.
    RP: It's a boringplanet though, I'm just stuck inmy room.
    RP: Are youstuck in aroom too?
    TF: No
    TF: I jump ou7 7he window
    TF: You 7ry 7ha7 nex7 7ime
    TF: You'll be surprised a7 wha7 happens
    RP: Okay.
    TF: Erm
    TF: I forgo7 wha7 I was 7alking abou7
    TF: Oh yes, 7he horror7errors
    TF: Jus7 some big beings 7ha7 whisper 7o ya
    RP: What dothey whisper?
    TF: 7hings abou7 wha7 will happen
    TF: YOu know
    TF: Like how I know abou7 7he me7eors and such
    TF: 7hey 7old me abou7 an adven7ure we'll have
    TF: I am guessing i7 is wi7h 7his Sburb game
    TF: I much prefer sgrub, 7hough
    RP: Anyway, I'm going topickup mypresents.
    RP: Ciao,and thanks again.
    TF: Alrigh7, 7hen
    TF: No problem

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:51 --

Noc likes this.
  9. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

> Rakuida: Look around the human web.

You decide to go an and adventure. One around the human internet. There seems to be meteors raining down on earth.
    The horrorterrors were right, they are always right anyway so no surprise there.

> Rakuida: Be trolled by the Lucy human and Alucard

You are unexpectedly trolled by them at the same time. DD's was convenient, though. You were gonna troll him right when he trolled you.

You start talking up the human first.

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:36 --
    [02:36] RP: Hi.
    [02:36] TF: Oh, hello 7here
    [02:37] RP: I havearrived at my station.
    [02:37] RP: You had apresentforme here?
    [02:37] TF: Nice
    [02:37] TF: Yes
    [02:38] RP: Did you sendit through the mail?
    [02:38] TF: ..
    [02:38] RP: Or did you leave it somewhere?
    [02:38] TF: I highly doub7 I can jus7 'mail
    [02:38] TF: '
    [02:38] TF: i7 7o ya
    [02:38] TF: Acceden7al en7er press
    [02:39] TF: bu7 yes, wi7h 7hose coords I managed 7o beam i7 7o 7he exac7 loca7ion
    [02:39] RP: Oops.
    [02:39] RP: I see itnow.
    [02:39] TF: I7 on a roof?
    [02:39] TF: Or any7hing?
    [02:39] RP: Lookslikeitstopped just in time >.>
    [02:39] RP: It is on the rail.
    [02:39] TF: Well
    [02:40] TF: 7hen ge7 i7
    [02:40] RP: Thank you.
    [02:40] TF: No problem
    [02:40] TF: Anyway
    [02:41] TF: I have been derping around on 7he 'human web'
    [02:41] TF: And 7here seems 7o be me7eor repor7s
    [02:42] RP: Really?
    [02:42] RP: Maybe that was the shock.
    [02:42] TF: Maybe
    [02:42] TF: Anyway
    [02:42] TF: I7 seems 7ha7 7he horror7errors are correc7
    [02:42] RP: The what?
    [02:42] TF: I7's a 7hing on Derse
    [02:43] TF: A big purple planey
    [02:43] RP: What's aDerse? A troll thing?
    [02:43] TF: plane7*
    [02:43] TF: No
    [02:43] TF: No7 a 7roll 7hing
    [02:43] TF: I7's for humans, 7oo
    [02:43] RP: I dream of a purple planet.
    [02:43] TF: I 7hink you will s7ar7 7o wake up on i7
    [02:43] TF: Your friends, 7oo
    [02:44] TF: 7here is also ano7her plane7
    [02:44] TF: Your shark friend 7old me abou7 i7
    [02:44] TF: I7's very brigh7 and golden
    [02:44] RP: Sharktoldme about it.
    [02:45] RP: It's a boringplanet though, I'm just stuck inmy room.
    [02:46] RP: Are youstuck in aroom too?
    [02:46] TF: No
    [02:46] TF: I jump ou7 7he window
    [02:46] TF: You 7ry 7ha7 nex7 7ime
    [02:46] TF: You'll be surprised a7 wha7 happens
    [02:46] RP: Okay.
    [02:47] TF: Anyway
    [02:47] TF: Erm
    [02:47] TF: I forgo7 wha7 I was 7alking abou7
    [02:47] TF: Oh yes, 7he horror7errors
    [02:48] TF: Jus7 some big beings 7ha7 whisper 7o ya
    [02:48] RP: What dothey whisper?
    [02:48] TF: 7hings abou7 wha7 will happen
    [02:48] TF: YOu know
    [02:48] TF: Like how I know abou7 7he me7eors and such
    [02:49] TF: 7hey 7old me abou7 an adven7ure we'll have
    [02:49] TF: I am guessing i7 is wi7h 7his Sburb game
    [02:49] TF: I much prefer sgrub, 7hough
    [02:51] RP: Anyway, I'm going topickup mypresents.
    [02:51] RP: Ciao,and thanks again.
    [02:51] TF: Alrigh7, 7hen
    [02:51] TF: No problem
    -- redesignedPerspective [RP] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:51 --

Time for DD

-- duskyDragoknight [DD] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:40 --
    [02:40] DD: Umm, hello?☯
    [02:41] TF: Hello
    [02:41] DD: I suddenl¥ found m¥self asleep.☯
    [02:41] DD: What did ¥ou want?☯
    [02:41] TF: One sec
    [02:41] TF: 7alking 7o 7he Lucy human
    [02:42] DD: Just had a con\/errsation with this mudblood.☯
    [02:42] DD: She took a brreak in herr trra\/els.☯
    [02:42] DD: Good time to catch up with herr if ¥ou need.☯
    [02:42] TF: Alrigh7y
    [02:43] TF: Anyway
    [02:43] TF: I wan7ed 7o ask
    [02:43] DD: Go on.☯
    [02:43] TF: Any progress on ge77ing Sgrub?
    [02:44] DD: Soon.☯
    [02:44] DD: Luc¥ said she"ll get a cop¥ forr me.☯
    [02:44] DD: Ma¥be 2 copies.☯
    [02:44] TF: Alrigh7
    [02:44] DD: Forr ¥ou.☯
    [02:44] DD: Is it all?☯
    [02:45] TF: Yes, I jus7 wan7ed 7o learn if we were ge77ing 7he game or no7
    [02:45] DD: We will. Soon. Do not worrrr¥.☯
    [02:45] TF: Alrigh7
    [02:45] DD: Farrewell.☯

-- duskyDragoknight [DD] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:45 --

Well, what nice chats.

> Rakuida: Replace hoodie and shirt

Oh right, your current clothes are torn from the scuffle with your lusus. No wonder you felt a draft. You dig around your room for another shirt, you fish out a shirt with Ringo Starr's face on it with a grey background. Perfect. You also find another one of your grey hoodies with the Beatrolls sign on it, you are the pure definition of fashion. Your horns aren't much of a problem when putting the shirt, the hoodie is easy since it has a zipper. You keep the bottom shattered mask on your face, because a half mask gives you a pretty badass look. Your probably going to have to take it off soon because the shard edges on it are starting to poke you.

> Rakuida: Go outside

You decide to go onto that large balcony and take a look around. You can see your lusus doing what a knocked out cat does. You feel sad as you look at the shack wreckage, what a trooper.
    Looking around you can see the sea, and the forest at the bottom of the cliff. What a peaceful day. You decide to take your grubtop out and listen to some sweet Beatroll jams through the speakers. You also lay down on the hard ground. This is one of the finer points of the day, the part where you lie down.

> Rakuida: Stay awake and wait for Sgrub

You stay awake and await for someone to troll you about the Sgrub game, or to troll you about anything really.

*EDIT

> Rakuida: Be pestered by the Shark

-- underseaCactus [UC] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 17:00 --
    [05:00] UC: So.
    [05:00] TF: Hello 7here, sharkboy
    [05:01] UC: I'm sure you've heard of the insane nature of this game.
    [05:01] TF: Yes
    [05:01] TF: Me7eors and ending worlds, righ7?
    [05:01] UC: Question is. Will you play?
    [05:01] UC: Yeah.
    [05:01] TF: Of course
    [05:01] UC: Since the game has also been distributed in your world
    [05:01] TF: I have engaged in a dangerous comba7 wi7h my ca7 so I can ge7 i7
    [05:01] UC: it's only a matter of time before someone starts playing and the meteros start falling
    [05:02] TF: Yes
    [05:02] UC: You should join in a session with us, though. I think it's possible.
    [05:02] UC: In fact, I know it will happen.
    [05:02] TF: yes, yes
    [05:02] TF: I 7hink we bo7h do
    [05:02] UC: Dream clouds, etc, etc.
    [05:02] UC: It's a little different for you but yeah.
    [05:02] TF: Yes
    [05:02] TF: Much more menacing
    [05:03] TF: Anyway
    [05:03] UC: I suggest rounding up your other troll friends and getting started before it's too late.
    [05:03] TF: Bu7 7here is a problem: We need 7he game
    [05:03] UC: I though you said you were working on that?
    [05:04] TF: I was
    [05:04] TF: Wi7h o7her humans
    [05:04] TF: Bu7 I seem irrelevan7 in ge77ing i7
    [05:04] UC: I can't distrbute the client files anymore since they've been unpacked when I started playing
    [05:04] UC: But I might be able to get you the server disc, if I can find it.
    [05:04] TF: Alrigh7
    [05:04] UC: I lost track of it in all the chaos when I started playing.
    [05:04] TF: 7he Lucy human says she can ge7 7he o7her par7 for us
    [05:04] UC: I believe Lucy will be getting the game today, though, so maybe she can help you with that.
    [05:05] UC: Yep. She'll most likely have both discs.
    [05:05] TF: Hopefully I ge7 i7 soon
    [05:05] UC: When your server player connects to you, see if I'm avaliable to message. I worked through it with Gavin and I think I know how to safely get into the session.
    [05:06] TF: Alrigh7, 7hanks for 7ha7
    [05:06] TF: Lucy said she was a7 7he s7a7ion
    [05:07] UC: I'm not exactly sure about what the purpose of this game is..
    [05:07] UC: but right now we should be focused on all getting into the game before the meteors prevent us from doing so.
    [05:07] TF: Some sick 7rick made by sick fucks
    [05:08] TF: Yes, I agree wi7h ge77ing in soon
    [05:08] UC: I've been trying to find my Pops. I think he made it into the game, but I'm not sure where he's run off to.
    [05:08] TF: Well
    [05:09] TF: Bes7 if luck in finding your lusus
    [05:09] TF: of*
    [05:09] UC: Thanks.
    [05:09] UC: Keep in touch with the others. If meteors start falling, let me know.

-- underseaCactus [UC] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 17:09 --

10. LAND OF ISLES AND FROGS

> Shark: What the heck just happened.

You look around. You're still in your house, but meteors aren't hurling towards you anymore. The air feels different. Cooler, you think. A familiar sound can be heard from outside. It sounds like.. waves crashing?

> Shark: Go outside and have a look around.

You go outside and observe your surroundings. You're on a small island in the middle of an ocean. On the horizon you can see more, smaller islands, and a huge cone shape is sticking out of one of the islands. Judging by the shape, you figure it's probably a volcano. Looking up, it seems that there's also some islands floating in mid-air, off in the distance. What is this place?

There's also frogs everywhere. Not, like, a swarm of frogs, but just a few frogs here, a few frogs there. They seem friendly enough. Gentle 'ribbits' fill the air.

SQUEAK

> Shark: Okay what the heck was that squeak.

You turn around to find the kernelsprite. But it isn't a kernelsprite anymore. The small little shape in the middle has been replaced by something resembling the head of a Shark. It squeaks again.

SHARK: Um. Hello.
    SHARKSPRITE: SQUEAK! I MEAN, HEY!
    SHARK: Would you happen to be the Shark toy I threw into the sprite?
    SHARKSPRITE: YUP! YOU PROTOTYPED ME AND NOW I'M REALLY SMART. I CAN ALSO TALK APPARENTLY. I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE ON YOUR ADVENTURE.
    SHARK: Well that's pretty cool--Adventure? You mean escaping from meteors wasn't enough?
    SHARKSPRITE: OF COURSE NOT, HEHE! YOU'VE STILL GOT TONS OF ADVENTURE LEFT! BUT FIRST YOU NEED YOUR FRIENDS TO ENTER! YOUR SERVER PLAYER SHOULD GET GOING, BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO BE IN BIG DANGER SOON! SQUEAK!
    SHARK: So, do you know, like everything?
    SHARKSPRITE: NOT EVERYTHING. BUT A LOT ABOUT SBURB. AND SHARKS, TOO. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME, GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU'RE ALIVE!
    SHARK: Alright, see you later, I guess.

You guess it is pretty cool to actually talk to a fellow shark, but that squeaking is very unsettling.

> Shark: Pester your friends and let them know you're alive.

-- underseaCactus [UC] began pestering spontaneousProfiteer [SP] at 15:00 --
    UC: Gavin.
    SP: oh thank god
    SP: i thought you had died :/
    UC: Don't celebrate yet. You have to get your hands on a client disk as soon as possible.
    SP: how the fuck am i $po$ed to do that?
    UC: It's only a matter of time before the meteors get to you, too.
    UC: I have no idea.
    SP: ...
    UC: But it appears that you can use the game to escape your fate.
    UC: It's teleported me to this other world; with my house, too.
    SP: $eriou$ly?
    SP: $o I gue$$ that'$ my la$t chance
    UC: Yeah. How else would I be alive?
    SP: maybe the game act$ a$ a $hield?
    UC: This planet is filled with oceans and tiny islands, and there's frogs EVERYWHERE.
    SP: frog$?
    UC: I wouldn't say it's a sheild; it just sort of gets you out of the way.
    UC: Yeah, little frogs. They're kind of cool, I guess.
    SP: Okay, whatever you $ay
    SP: :p
    UC: But anyway, you're next. Sharksprite says that the server player of the first client player is the next one to go.
    SP: uh... $hark$prite?
    UC: If we can create a chain of players, we can get them all into the game and keep them alive..
    UC: Oh, yeah. Remember when I threw my Shark into the kernelsprite?
    SP: yeah
    UC: Well, it's now some magical guide that can occasionally talk.
    SP: dude are you high $_$
    UC: Afraid not.
    UC: it also appears that our enemies in-game will take some of the atrributes of whatever we throw into the kernel.
    SP: Like the $hark you threw in?
    UC: Some of these little impish enemies here have fins on their backs
    UC: And it appears they have an instinct to try and bite
    SP: $o now we're battling $hark$... good job
    UC: Ahh they're harmless. It's not like they actually have a Shark's teeth.
    UC: I'm not even sure they have teeth.
    SP: I'll find out in per$on
    UC: Hopefully.
    SP: $o I take it you can't be my $erver player then?
    UC: No, that would close our game entry chain
    UC: You would make it into the game safely
    UC: but our friends would be left to die.
    SP: I think I under$tand...
    SP: Are we gonna be playing with the Alien$ then too?
    UC: You should message Lucy and ask her if she's got Sburb yet; I think she was getting it today.
    UC: Oh, the aliens..
    UC: If they want in, I guess. I don't know if there world is being pelted by meteors or not.
    UC: *their
    SP: I $till have a hard time believing they live on another world... but I've $een wierder today
    UC: I'm gonna go try and find my Pops.. I hope he's safe somewhere.
    SP: $ame with my Uncle
    UC: Keep in touch, and get your hands on that game. Number one priority.

-- underseaCactus [UC] ceased pestering spontaneousProfiteer [SP] at 15:09 --

-- underseaCactus [UC] began pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 17:00 --
    UC: So.
    TF: Hello 7here, sharkboy
    UC: I'm sure you've heard of the insane nature of this game.
    UC: Question is. Will you play?
    TF: Me7eors and ending worlds, righ7?
    UC: Yeah.
    TF: Of course
    UC: Since the game has also been distributed in your world
    TF: I have engaged in a dangerous comba7 wi7h my ca7 so I can ge7 i7
    UC: it's only a matter of time before someone starts playing and the meteros start falling
    UC: You should join in a session with us, though. I think it's possible.
    UC: In fact, I know it will happen.
    TF: yes, yes
    TF: I 7hink we bo7h do
    UC: Dream clouds, etc, etc.
    UC: It's a little different for you but yeah.
    TF: Much more menacing
    UC: I suggest rounding up your other troll friends and getting started before it's too late.
    TF: Bu7 7here is a problem: We need 7he game
    UC: I though you said you were working on that?
    TF: I was
    TF: Wi7h o7her humans
    TF: Bu7 I seem irrelevan7 in ge77ing i7
    UC: I can't distrbute the client files anymore since they've been unpacked when I started playing
    UC: But I might be able to get you the server disc, if I can find it.
    TF: Alrigh7
    UC: I lost track of it in all the chaos when I started playing.
    TF: 7he Lucy human says she can ge7 7he o7her par7 for us
    UC: I believe Lucy will be getting the game today, though, so maybe she can help you with that.
    UC: Yep. She'll most likely have both discs.
    UC: When your server player connects to you, see if I'm avaliable to message. I worked through it with Gavin and I think I know how to safely get into the session.
    TF: Hopefully I ge7 i7 soon
    TF: Alrigh7, 7hanks for 7ha7
    TF: Lucy said she was a7 7he s7a7ion
    UC: I'm not exactly sure about what the purpose of this game is..
    UC: but right now we should be focused on all getting into the game before the meteors prevent us from doing so.
    TF: Some sick 7rick made by sick fucks
    TF: Yes, I agree wi7h ge77ing in soon
    UC: I've been trying to find my Pops. I think he made it into the game, but I'm not sure where he's run off to.
    TF: Bes7 if luck in finding your lusus
    TF: of*
    UC: Thanks.
    UC: Keep in touch with the others. If meteors start falling, let me know.

-- underseaCactus [UC] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 17:09 --

You're kind of holding yourself responsible for all of this. You were so excited about the game, but you never imagined that something like this would actually happen. Who would've thought a game could end the world.

No. This is no game.

> Shark: Get pestered by neon green dude.

-- hollowFlame [HF] began pestering underseaCactus [UC] at 14:24 --
    HF: Thanks.
    UC: Hello?
    HF: I just want to say thanks.
    HF: For the lift.
    -- hollowFlame [HF] ceased pestering underseaCactus [UC] at 14:44 --
    UC: Lift?
    UC: Who are you?
    HF: You might see me.
    HF: You might not.
    HF: I'm with you, though.
    UC: Are you human?
    HF: I'm an earthling like you.
    UC: But your neglect to say the word human tells me you're not, even if you do live on earth.
    HF: Clever boy.

-- hollowFlame [HF] ceased pestering underseaCactus [UC] at 14:53 --

Wait a quaint conversation. Who is that guy? How'd he get your chumhandle? And why do you feel like you've talked to him before..

> Shark: Look for your Pops.

You have no idea where to start looking for your Pops in this crazy world. You've already checked every corner of the house, but maybe he wandered off on this island somewhere? You sure hope he's OK.

11. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

> Hemoss: Arrive on larger yellow planet

You eventually land on the much bigger yellow planet, still looking for a present to give to the shark cactus person. You float around the big yellow buildings, looking at the ornate fixtures on them.

> Hemoss: Take fence post to make something with

You pry loose a spiked golden fence post from one of the buildings. Hopefully they won't mind you taking it. You have an idea in mind as to what to make, but you would need some string. Now where in blazes could you get some string here?

> Hemoss: Find citizens with tools

Surely there must be a creature here with some form of tool to help you realize your project. Perhaps a hammer, and maybe something sharp. Now where could you find someone with a tool like that?

> Hemoss: Investigate large building

Surrounding the building are a number of the weird white creatures, seemingly holding tools. Perhaps they can help? Surely those sticks of theirs could help bend this post into shape.

> Hemoss: Ask white creature for help

You fly over to it while trying to not be awkward or out-of-place. You show the creature the bar, and motion for him to strike it with his trusty baton. He seems borderline unresponsive until he eventually gives in and strikes it. Perfectly bent in just the right shape.

> Hemoss: Thank pale being and leave

You bow to it briefly and fly off to the rooftops again. Only string is required to finish your plan now, but where can you get some?

> Hemoss: Tear clothing with fence spike and cut off the loose strings

How ingenious. You congratulate yourself for that one before sitting on a roof and beginning to take strings from your golden robes. It takes a lot of string, but you eventually get enough. Your clothes are torn, but you hope it's worth it.

> Hemoss: Construct golden harp

You spend a fair while using the fence post as a tool to cut the strings, and then use it as the actual frame of the harp. Hopefully this one will work well.

> Hemoss: Play

You spend a solid six minutes playing this tiny golden harp on the rooftop, watching the clouds of another distant planet. You can see all sorts of shapes in the clouds, like houses and plants. There are also some large spheres in the clouds, which are quite disturbing. Either way, you enjoy yourself playing this harp and are utterly satisfied with your work.

> Hemoss: Deliver harp to it's rightful place

You take off towards the smaller yellow planet again, this time thinking about what you saw in the clouds. It feels both awe-inspiring and ominous, making it difficult to actually feel anything towards it. Oh well, at least you finally got to see something nice in your life compared to all the ruins and bloodshed in the past.

12. Guppy The Cat

>Oliver: Wake up

While flying to the bigger city, you wake up, you don't know why exactly, but probably it was-

The heck is that sound?

Anyways, the room you're in is pitch black save for a red light, which is from the Tails Doll. You resist the urge to flip out, as it doesn't seem as scary as it is. Your grandma probably threw him here.

>Oliver: Captchalogue Tails Doll
    You get up and captchalogue the tails doll. Well, now for sure, everything is still black

>Oliver: Uncaptchalogue Tails Doll and use him as a light
    You uncaptchalogue the Tails Doll. Why did you captchalogue it, anyway? That is stupid. You throw him somewhere, revealing a bit of crates and a flashlight on top of them

>Oliver: Go get that flashlight and use it illuminate the room.
    You get the flashlight and begin to use it. Crates everywhere, you can see your old GAMES and a few VIDEO GAMES, some crates have things written on them, such as "SQUIDDLES" and "CAR TOYS", they're probably your old childhood toys. You used to love squiddles.

>Oliver: Captchalogue Tails Doll and leave the basement

You captchalogue the Tails Doll and the flashlight. The Tails Doll seems to make you comfortable somehow. You climb up the ladder to the almost pitchblack room you were. It is now illuminated by a orange-red light. Weird.
    >Oliver: Leave room
    You go inside the living room. Your grandma sits on her chair with the SBURB copies in hand, and everything looks so orangey, the heck is happening outside? You hear a lot of screams.
    >Oliver: Calmly retrieve SBURB copies from your Grandma
    You forcefully take both from her hand. She doesn't seem to mind. She always looked like some kind of dumb statue.

Noc likes this.
  13. >Tobi: Reach shore.

You reach the shore and leave your boat at the dock. For now, you'll have to head hom-
    Looks like someone is pestering you.

>Tobi: Talk to Gavin.

You proceed to have this conversation. Nunya, that was a good one. You'll have to write that down. Wait, what were you writing down? It probably wasn't important.

>Tobi: Go home.

You start walking home. It's not too far to your dad's house, so you should be there soon.

>Tobi: Look up.

Looking up into the sky, you notice shooting stars. Wait, it's daytime. Those aren't shooting stars, they're meteors. As you watch, one lands directly on your boat. Well, there goes your only escape from your father. Also the world appears to be ending.

>Tobi: Flip the fuck out.

You begin flipping the fuck out, right there in the middle of the street. You almost get hit by a car at least twice.

>Tobi: Calm down.

You decide he best thing to do is try contacting your friends. Maybe one of them has an idea of how to escape the apocalypse? Looks like Shark is online.

>Tobi: Pester Shark.
    -- grrowlingecologist [GE] began pestering underseaCactus [UC] at 16:20 --
    GE: hey
    GE: shark bait
    GE: have you seen outside
    GE: meteors are landing and shit
    GE: my boat just got annihilated
    GE: are you away again
    GE: oh my god you are so useless
    UC: I'm useless?
    GE: fuck finally
    GE: yes
    GE: you never answer
    UC: I happen to be the only one of us who has entered the game.
    GE: what game
    GE: what the hell are you talking about
    UC: Sburb. The game that's causing the world to end.
    GE: oh
    GE: that's what I was asking about
    GE: wait what do you mean entered
    UC: I'm in the game.
    UC: It teleports you to this other world.
    UC: I think it's the game's means of saving you from the meteors
    GE: oh shit really
    UC: Yeah, this game doesn't mess around.
    GE: alright I need to get a copy
    GE: so I don't die
    UC: That's the plan anyway.
    UC: Gavin needs to enter the game next though.
    UC: Maybe you could be his server player.
    GE: gavin huh
    GE: alright
    GE: I need to get ahold of a copy then
    GE: to save me and him I guess
    UC: Yeah. It's two copies actually, one for the server and one for the client. You'll need both.
    GE: well shit
    GE: you just had to go and make it more complicated
    GE: alright I should get on that
    UC: I don't think this "inside the game" world is very safe either. My sprite tells me there's a giant quest that we all need to work together to overcome once we've all entered.
    UC: Not to mention I have been running into these little monster guys.
    GE: wait what the hell is a sprite
    GE: like soda
    UC: Oh.
    UC: No.
    UC: When you start up the game
    GE: I thought you loved seltzer or something
    UC: Your server player will deploy this weird machine and it will dispense a flashing entity
    GE: are you cheating on seltzer
    UC: Whatever you throw into that entity will then become part of the 'sprite' and will become a magical guide to help you throughout your journey, and also affect the appearance of our enemies
    GE: dude this is like
    GE: info overload
    UC: For example, I threw a Shark squeaky toy in to the entity, so now I have a Shark floaty guy to guide me.
    UC: And now our enemies have fins on their backs.
    UC: I know, it's overwhelming.
    GE: that may or may not sound totally badass
    UC: But we all need to stay calm and work together to survive.
    GE: yeah I guess I have shit to do then
    UC: Yeah, get to it. Did you sign up for the Sburb beta?
    GE: maybe
    GE: let me check my notebook
    GE: yeah I did
    UC: I wonder if they even ship to your houseboat thing anyway
    UC: And in response to your earlirer inquiries
    UC: Seltzer remains to be the best drinkable liquid ever
    GE: whatever man
    UC: There's still a lot to figure out about this 'game', I think.
    UC: I'm going to do some exploring on this planet.
    UC: See if I can uncover anything.
    GE: alright you have fun I guess
    GE: while I save gavin's ass
    UC: Eh it's not exactly fun :p
    UC: Hey, Gavin saved my ass, and someone will have to save yours, and I'll eventually have to save someone else's ass later. Lots of ass-saving going on around here.
    GE: well that's just grreat
    UC: I still haven't found my Pops..
    GE: he's probably just snuggling a flag somewhere
    GE: don't worry about it
    UC: But, yeah, get that game ASAP.
    UC: Thanks, good to hear something positive about him.
    UC: He's a tough guy, I'm sure he's holding up somewhere.
    UC: Probably wondering why the hell all this is happenening.
    -- underseaCactus [UC] ceased pestering grrowlingEcologist [GE] at 16:34 --
    So apparently you have to try to get a copy of Sburb. You write that down in your notebook, and save the important parts of the conversation as a file. That way you can find it later when you proceed to forget everything he told you.

>Tobi: Forget.

Forget what? Is there something you haven't forgotten? You don't remember. All you remember is that getting this Sburb game will probably save your life. That in mind, you continue on your way home.

>Fast forward boring walk home.

Why would you need to bother doing that, this is all in text. Way to waste a command.

Rakuida and Noc like this.
  14. Guppy The Cat

>Oliver: Go to your room already
    You enter your room, but not too much worried. You don't know what is going on, though.

>Oliver: Start up your computer and Pesterchum
    You do as said.

You should contact someone. The client copy probably means that it's a cooperative game. You absolutely love cooperative games.

>Oliver: Check up your friends
    You check up your online friends. Most of them are online.

You now think about who you should play with.

Rakuida likes this.
  15. Guppy The Cat

>Oliver: Get pestered by Gavin and pester Michael
    That was a good pester. You enjoyed it
    You also enjoyed your chat with Michael. That was... a bit of a weird one.

>Oliver: Do something stupid while you think about someone

You whistle the Totaka tune. That one is a pretty pouplar easter egg in games.
    (Gotta go now. Unable to post pesters because of the IRC client. Sorry for short post. The next one will be longer. Just had to make sure I posted this before I went to sleeP)

16. ==>
    ==>
    ==>
    ==>
    ==>

Did you just waste a bunch of perfectly good ==> to symbolize Tobi walking home? That's sickening, even for you Command Guy.

>Tobi: Arrive home.

Of course you arrived at home, you didn't use up all those ==> commands for nothing. You immediately notice your Dad's car in the driveway. You were hoping to avoid an encounter with him.

>Tobi: Check mail.

All that's in there is bills. That means your dad probably has the discs. You wonder momentarily if he realizes that not giving you the discs could get you both killed. You decide that he does and has taken them just to spite you. What a bastard.

>Tobi: Enter... Your house.

You... Do that. What is with the command guy today? He isn't normally this strange. You find yourself in the living room. There's no sign of your Dad, but his stuff is all over the place. It's understandable, considering it is his house, but it doesn't sicken you any less. Items in the living room include, but are not limited to:

(1) Worn couch
    (1) Flatscreen Tv
    (10) Assorted video game consoles
    (83) Assorted Video games
    (10) Video game guidebooks
    (13) Controllers for aforementioned consoles

Nothing else is worth mentioning. All it makes you sick though. Even being in the same room as these consoles is making your IQ drop. You can feel it going now. Wait, are those the Sburb discs on the coffee table? Yes, they are. You wonder why your dad would bother with them, as far as you know he plays only console games.

>Tobi: Retrieve discs.

As you are approaching the discs, you are suddenly assailed by a fully grown Dad. Damn he's fast, you had forgotten about that.

>Tobi: STRIFE!!!

You equip your TRUSTY HATCHET and lunge for your Dad, but he's already moved out of the way. It appears he's gone with a toothbrushkind specibus, probably in an effort to annoy you. He whacks you in the back of the head twice before you turn around. This is clearly going nowhere, so you produce the BILLS and threaten to slice the with your hatchet. Your Dad lower his toothbrush. He knows when he's been defeated.

>Tobi: Retrieve discs 2: for real this time.

You take the discs from the table and head downstairs to your room.

>Tobi: Set up.

You retrieve your laptop from your Modus, plug it in, and start it up.

>Contact client.

Since you're going to have to bring Gavin into the game, you'd better get ahold of him.
    -- grrowlingEcologist [GE] began pestering spontaneousProfiteer [SP] --
    GE: gavin
    GE: shark says I have to be your server or something
    SP: oh, yeah
    SP: i need $omeone to connect to me a$ap
    GE: alright how do I do that
    SP: do you have a copy of the game?
    GE: yeah
    SP: what kind?
    GE: I had to fight my dad for it
    GE: lemme see
    GE: shit
    GE: alright I have the server copy
    SP: ????
    SP: oh okay
    SP: I take it you haven't yet retrieved a client copy?
    GE: but I accidentally grabbed crash bandicoot instead of the client
    SP: je$u$ fucking chri$t tobi
    SP: which one tho ju$t out of curio$ity?
    GE: it's not my fault my dad threw it into a pile of his games
    GE: ugh how am I supposed to know about this console trash
    SP: ...
    SP: did you ju$t call cra$h bandicoot tra$h?
    GE: if it's not for pc
    GE: it's trash
    GE: and that's that
    SP: hey, I've $een the future of both with my high-tech prototype$, and I can tell you con$ole$ will catch up
    GE: psst
    GE: guess what
    GE: I
    GE: don't
    GE: care
    GE: don't you have other shit to be worrying about right now
    SP: well you felt the need to bring it up, apparently
    GE: actually you did
    SP: let'$ not do thi$ now, tobi
    GE: what the fuck did I just say
    GE: so how do I connect this
    SP: i'm $crewed unle$$ i get a client copy, $o there'$ not much for u$ to do right now
    GE: what you don't have the client
    GE: can't you afford to like
    SP: i gue$$ i ju$t heard from $ome of the other guy$ that i'd eventually make it in, $o i never bothered to actively pur$ue retrieving it
    GE: buy an extra copy
    GE: well what the fuck man
    GE: find that shit
    SP: k, ill pe$ter you when i do
    -- spontaneousProfiteer [SP] ceased pestering grrowlingEcologist [GE] --
    GE: ugh

You did kind of assume he already had a copy. Of course you don't either, but you aren't rolling n money like he is. Speaking of which, you'd better go get the real client copy. This time you've got a game as leverage in case your dad attacks again.

>Tobi: Find client disc.

You're trying but you can't see it. It should be on the top of your Dad's game pile somewhere.

17. > Shark: Explore your island.

The majority of space on your island is taken up by your house, so there isn't much exploring to be done. It's not exactly a classical island; there isn't much sand except on the very bottom of the shore, the clouds dim the sun's light significantly, and the ground is mostly just filled with tall grass, with a strong breeze blowing through every once and awhile. The water looks pretty cold, too. Your Pops sure isn't here, anyway. Maybe he was teleported to a different island somewhere on the planet when you entered the game? Yours isn't a very big island, and you'll need some way to traverse the water if you want to explore beyond what's a few feet away from your house. You could swim, which you are actually pretty good at, but all these Sburb shenanigans have really tired you out, and you're not sure you'd have enough energy to swim all the way to the closest island and back. One of the structures on the faraway islands does look like a house-shaped building, but you can't really make it out from here. You also ponder if you'll ever be able to make it to one of those floating islands up in the sky. A good nap sounds good right about now, considering you won't be able to do much until the others can get into the game safely. Plus, maybe you'll find out some stuff while on your dream planet.

> Shark: Return into your house.

You return outside into your home again. The house has been ripped apart, with the couch in shreds and the TV on the ground, presumably by some of those little monsters you saw earlier. Sure enough, the little imps come out of hiding as soon as you shut the door behind you. Their skin is jet-black, and they have angry, pupil-less white eyes staring at you. Some of them also have shark fins on their back, and the ones with fins seem to have an instinct to try and bite their foe. Their teeth aren't very sharp, however, you so don't think that should be too much of a threat. You draw your ORDINARY MEAT CLEAVER and prepare to serve it to these little bastards.

> Shark: Strife!

Your meat cleaver cuts right through the little guys with a few aggrieve command, and with every death of one of them, weird blue and purple 3D shapes dispense from their corpses. They look sort of like some sort of candy, you think. If you walk through the shapes you seem to absorb them but they don't have any affect on you. Perhaps they can be used for something on the server player's side of things?

> Shark: Go upstairs to your room.

The house really does feel empty now, without your Pops, with the imps' corpses, and with the breeze ominously blowing against the walls. You suppose you have Sharksprite, who is actually a really neat guy, but he's a bit cryptic in what he says and has a tendency to disappear. Disposing of some more imps, you make you way upstairs to your room, where there doesn't seem to be any imps. You then realize how odd it is that your electricity in your house is still running, even though you've been disconnected from the power lines when your house flashed away without them. Same thing with the internet, too; maybe the game has some sort of network of its own? You guess wandering around in the dark for hours isn't what the game wants you to be challenged with.

One of your friends has been trying to reach you. You haven't talked to him in awhile.

-- oliveryResearcher [OR] began pestering underseaCactus [UC] at 21:26 --
    OR: sup mich
    UC: Oliver. Haven't heard from you in awhole.
    UC: *awhile
    OR: 3oh yeah
    OR: 3so like things happened
    OR: 3i fell up stairs
    OR: 3almost breaked all of my bones
    OR: 3woke up on a golden city
    OR: 3then i woke up on the real world
    OR: 3and meteors are raining everywhere this is crazy
    UC: I know.
    UC: I sort of feel like it's my fault, for wanting to play this game.
    OR: 3the game caused it?
    OR: 3crap that is almost surreal, id never thought id see a game that advanced
    UC: Me neither. But it's happenening, and we need to get everyone inside the game as soon as possible.
    OR: 3i got both copies
    OR: 3i just need another player
    UC: ((already? you just started roleplaying..))
    UC: ((it took me five days to get both copies and i'm the only one in yet
    OR: 3((Yeah maybe I was too fast, but it's a thing now. I will probably stall a bit more later, sorry for that error of mine))
    UC: ((it's fine. it just seems a little rushed is all))
    OR: 3((Yeah, it was a bit rushed although it won't happen anymore. Let's continue))
    UC: You might be the last one to enter. In a vision I saw when I was unconcious, Brazil was the only place yet to be hit by meteors.
    OR: 3hmmmmmm. well, as long as no meteor falls on my head i guess im fine with that
    UC: The meteors aren't our only concern.
    OR: 3hmmm?
    UC: There seems to be even greater dangers inside the game.
    OR: 3what game is a game without difficulty, of course there will be dangers
    OR: 3unless you mean something else
    UC: From what I've seen
    UC: This isn't exactly like other games
    UC: I don't think everything will go back to normal after the game is over.
    OR: 3but if we win the game, then what we will do?
    OR: 3will we all die, live on somewhere different?
    OR: 3there is only way to know
    OR: 3and that is, winning the game
    UC: I think you fail to see the possibilities of death ahead of us.
    UC: Yes, we could win. But what does that even mean after we've destroyed earth, and possibly lost the lives of some of our friends along the way?
    OR: 3no. if its a game that affects reality, then losing the game would mean death.
    OR: 3hm
    OR: 3but there is no way to really stop that meteor shitrain is there.
    OR: 3someone will end up dying
    UC: Not if I have anything to say about it.
    UC: The game gives us the tools to escape a meteor-crushed fate. That's our current priority.
    OR: 3yep. its kinda obvious. i dont think the game would go around you dying by a meteor, there must be something else.
    OR: 3i dont know what it is
    OR: 3but its something
    UC: ((my visions and 'feelings about things' or 'voices in my head' are all part of my mage of space role, btw.))
    OR: 3((Ok)
    -- underseaCactus [UC] ceased pestering oliveryResearcher [OR] at 21:48 --
    Well that was a depressing conversation. You really do feel horrible about this game, but you also feel determined to beat it; not let it break you. Either way, it's time to get some sleep, and see what the clouds have to say about all this, if there's an eclipse anyway.

> Shark: Sleep.

Noc likes this.
  18. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

> Introduce first exile.

You are unsure who you are addressing or what an exile is, but you do it anyway. Somewhere in the desert, in a bottle, a Dark Desolate appears. He is smart and efficient, but also short tempered and ruthless. In front of him stands a console. Smoking a cigarette, he commands the boy obsessed with sharks and bubbly drinks. You also get the information that the first unique imp and grist type is bubbles.

> DD: Switch viewport.

You are now Lucy again. She is currently unwrapping her presents. A poster of a dragon! You remind yourself to thank DD the next time you talk. No, not the exile. The troll. How nice, you put it in your sylladex so you can put in your room next time. You also read the note, you feel a little confused over being called a mudblood but whatever. Next you pick up the present of the rails. How nice, a mask! It's cute and pink. You put it on, pretending to be some star of a ball. You keep it on. You remind yourself to thank TF as well, when you speak to him.

> Lucy: Check the post.

You are still Lucy. You check the post office in the station to see what you have received. You have received 2 packages and some bills. You discard the bills, you don't need them. One package is another sweet present, a nice audiobook. You wonder what it's about. Dragons, if the cover is anything to go by. Well, at least you'll have something to talk about.

> Lucy: Copy the SBURB beta.

Uhm, you haven't explained that the beta isn't in the other package but whatever. You return home, to notice someone has been pestering you. Oops, looks like you didn't notice in all the excitement.

> Lucy: Message chum.

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] began pestering spontaneousProfiteer [SP] at 20:00 --
    SP: Hey Lucy!
    RP: You contacted me, earlier?
    RP: I was busywith presents, sorry.
    SP: Yeah.. uh... $orry I wa$n't able to deliver your pre$ent on time :/
    RP: Aww, that'salright.
    SP: Maybe I could get it to you when you're in the game?
    RP: That's agreatidea.
    RP: Wait, what?
    SP: You know you've really got to get in thi$ game, it $aved $hark'$ life and my own
    RP: That'sa bit extreme.
    RP: Is it that good?
    SP: Have you $een the meteor$ yet?
    RP: TF told me about them.
    SP: They have meteor$ on the alien planet too? $_$
    RP: He said he found it onthe internet.
    SP: oh, okay good
    RP: Soyou actuallybelieve that troll facade?
    SP: Believed what?
    RP: That they're actually aliens :/
    SP: Uh... now that I'm in thi$ wierd game world, alien$ would have to be the $econd wierde$t thing I've $een today
    RP: Second?
    SP: Nah... make that like fourth
    SP: You'll $ee, ju$t make $ure to find a $erver player to connect to
    RP: Heh, I just picked up my copies.
    RP: I fear Istill havea while to gountil I'm in the game though:zzz:
    SP: go?
    RP: Ihave to start up this train again without my mother :/
    RP: Never did it.
    SP: What happened to your mother? $_$
    RP: She's lost.
    RP: To me.
    SP: Oh... my butler wa$ lo$t for awhile...
    SP: but I think he'$ found hi$ way again... $ortof
    RP: ?
    SP: don't worry about it
    RP: O...kay.
    SP: $o... uh...
    RP: Well, I'll see.I have to copy this game, still.
    SP: for whom?
    RP: TF, IE andDD.
    RP: They can't get the game on theiralien planet. I guess they didn'tget into the beta.
    SP: damn... I wonder how many player$ will be in total
    RP: If all ourfriends are comingalong, more than 10.
    SP: figured
    RP: We should help them escape this planet, if we are indeed in real danger.
    SP: tru$t me we are $_$
    RP: I'll take your word for it.
    SP: Anyway$, I have $ome butler-imp$ to $quander, and panda$ to befriend
    SP: $o $ee ya Lucy :)

-- spontaneousProfiteer [SP] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 20:15 --

He's a nice guy, you suppose.

> Lucy: Copy the beta trice and put it on disks.

You copy the beta and put it on cd-roms. You hope it's compatible with their troll technology! Of course they'll think of some excuse, like getting the information directly from the disk, but whatever.

> Lucy: Return copies and pour lemon juice on it.

That felt weird. You put the copies and the original in a bag first, though, so it doesn't damage the betas.

> Lucy: Look up.

Meteor incoming. Guess Gavin and TF were right. You have a minute to leave.

> Lucy: Quickly take off in train.

You spend most of the minute fiddling with the train, but take off just in time. Behind you, the station gets hit. Wait a second. You peek into your sylladex.

> ==>

YOU

> ==>

LEFT

> ==>

YOUR

> ==>

BETA.

19. > Shark: Awaken as your dream self.

Once again you awaken in the dreaming world while you sleep in the waking world. There doesn't seem to be anything new here. Perhaps an eclipse will be happening soon, though, so you look out your window.

Nope. Doesn't look like an eclipse will be happening any time soon, judging by the angle of the planets and moons. However, something is different. There's now a tiny little speck of light off in the distance; it looks mostly blue but with green pieces of land scattered throughout, varying in size. Wait a minute. Is it...the planet you arrived in after teleporting away from the meteors? No, impossible. Unless.. this dream kingdom is part of Sburb as well. It seems likely after realizing how capable this game really is.

> Shark: Spot other planet.

There's another new speck of light, too. It seems to have red skies, and the elevation of the planet looks to be very dynamic. What planet is that, then? Are there different planets for each player of the game? Wait. Gavin recently inquired about how to enter the game with the tools in the phernalia registry. He probably made it into the game, making him the second player to enter, and that's the second planet. Coincidence? You're not sure.

What's the bright blue planet in the middle of everything, though? It can't be a player's planet, because nobody else had entered the game before you. You figure it must be a game entity constant across all sessions, and it sure does sound important.

> Shark: Fly down to the planet below.

About time to do some exploring down there, you think. You fly down out of your tower and observe the little while creatures who live down there. What's their purpose? Are they just pawns of a higher power here? You keep looking around, and then spot a castle. It must be the ruler of this planet's home, you think. Perhaps they can answer some of your questions.

> Hey, kid. Get out of this dreaded place.

A voice echoes through your head, loud and clear. You look around, but nobody else is nearby, or anyone with a mouth anyway. It's coming from inside your own head.

> You hard of hearing or something, kid? Go wake up. Leave Prospit to its own boredom.

As much as you don't like to be told what to do, it is YOUR mind, right? There's not much to do here. What did the voice say it was called? Prospit? Prospit and Derse, the purple and yellow planets that all your friends sleep on. You suppose the names have a nice ring to them.

> Shark: Return to Prospit's moon and wake up.

You fly back to your cozy little bedroom and minutes later find yourself back on your planet. Now knowing that each player has their own planet, you wonder what determines the attributes of each player's planet. Personality? Traits? Or maybe it's just a random combination of random climates and stuff like that. Either way it doesn't seem like a very important thing to worry about.

==>

You awaken back at your house. You open and look out your window to see if you can spot Gavin's planet from here. Little ribbit sounds echo into your house after opening your window.

> Looks like you should get to that portal thing up there, kid. Looks important.

Leaning out your window, you look way up above your house. There's something up there. It seems to be flashing or strobing, and wit h the sun behind the clouds you can see that it gives off some sort of blue light. How strange. But it must be part of the game. How to get up there, though.

Ikbenbeter and Rakuida like this.
  20. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lance: Catch up to your friends!
    You do not register this command consciously, but you feel like you might need to hurry things up a bit.
    Lance: Be pestered back.
    Oh hey, it looks like TF's back.
    ARMOR is made out of metal, which is shiny, shiny things reflect light, which is produced by a laptop's screen.

-- twistedFacade [TF] began pestering lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] at 21:19 --
    TF: So, you pes7ered me
    LL: Ahey! You're back!
    TF: Sorry I couldn'7 respond, human
    LL: Yeah, no problem dude.
    TF: Had 7o deal wi7h a mad 7iger
    LL: The hell?
    TF: You know
    LL: IS this more of the lusus business?
    TF: 7he care7aker of a house
    TF: Yeah, lusus
    LL: ah, ok then
    LL: But yeah I was wondering if you needed me to do anything for you.
    TF: Now 7ha7 I am secure in my hive and she is knocked ou7 cold ou7side, I am pre77y safe
    LL: wow, sounds fun.
    TF: 7ha7 i7 is
    LL: Any particular reason that you even let her live with you?
    TF: She is an awesome lusus
    TF: I jus7 pissed her off so I can speak wi7h you humans and 7he fellow 7rolls
    LL: Ah.
    TF: Also 7o ge7 a mask
    TF: Which is now sadly cu7 in7o 7wo
    LL: SOrry dude.
    TF: Erm- smashed
    LL: oh even better.
    TF: Bu7 7he 7op par7 makes me look like a badass
    LL: What are you like the phantom of the opera or smething now?
    LL: Or was it not a full face mask to begin with?
    TF: I7 was a full face mask
    TF: Bu7 7hen i7 go7 7hrown ou7 of my sylladex
    TF: Ou7 of 7he window
    LL: Oh joy sylladex troubles.
    TF: Which also sadly des7royed one of my pos7ers of 7roll Lennon
    LL: I still don't understand your enjoyment of the Beatrills or whatever.
    TF: Hey
    TF: 7hey make good music
    TF: All made by 7hemselves
    LL: I found them really annoying, personally.
    TF: ...
    TF: I don'7 unders7and how I s7and you
    LL: Although that might just be me hating anything with lyrics.
    TF: Yeah
    TF: I can see why people ha7e lyrics
    TF: Bu7 7hey do i7 righ7
    LL: Probably because I don't try to murder you like an angry tiger?
    TF: 7ha7 may be i7
    LL: You seem pretty friendly to be honest.
    LL: Putting up with your bitchy tiger mom and me the Beatrolls hater.
    TF: You are 7he human 7ha7 I can s7and 7he mos7
    TF: 7he o7hers
    LL: Annoying as hell?
    LL: I can see how some of them can be
    TF: 7he Lucy one isn'7 7ha7 bad
    LL: SP for one, just urgh.
    TF: 7he rich one
    TF: I can see why you resen7 him
    TF: jealousy 7ha7 he has money
    LL: Not really that.
    LL: I hate more how he uses the stuff.
    TF: Guess so
    LL: Like his terrible addiction to anything involving ludictous amounts of glucose.
    TF: Any 7ype of sugar is like drugs
    TF: So good
    LL: Yeah I guess.
    LL: So hey anything I can do for you?
    TF: Hmm
    LL: I wanted to know because I'm free fro a bit here.
    TF: Give me a s7a7us upda7e on how 7his sburb game is going on
    TF: You s7ar7 i7 ye7?
    LL: Well I have ntohing so far
    LL: The mail's with my father, no doubt.
    LL: And he's off somewhere, probably getting some food dye or something.
    TF: hmm
    LL: And you don't have the game either?
    TF: For 7hose dairy produc7s?
    TF: No7 ye7
    LL: Yep, I think we were low on blue last I checked.
    TF: Blue is overra7ed
    TF: I prefer green
    LL: So I see.
    TF: I don'7 know why you humands see i7 as na7ural liquids 7ha7 come ou7 when you are feeling sick
    LL: Is this something to do with that blood stuff you were talking about that one time?
    TF: I don'7 7hink so
    LL: I think people think of the blue being overrated stuff, I mean.
    TF: Oh yes
    TF: Blue is overra7ed
    LL: I mean to say, "The blue being overrated stuff, I meant." Although you got it, so it's all fine.
    TF: I 7end 7o skim a7 7imes
    TF: So I didn'7 see 7he misspell
    LL: Well thank god, that was one HELL of a misspelling.
    TF: Bu7 of course
    TF: So yeah
    TF: 7he hemospec7rum has been pre77y kind 7o 7he blue's
    TF: Bu7 7he greens, however
    TF: Are s7uck as middle classed ci7izens
    LL: Still, better than reds I'm guessing?
    TF: Reds are s7omped on by 7he highbloods much more of7en 7han 7o my blood
    TF: Bu7 7he reds hide 7heir blood color
    TF: So usually we don'7 know if 7hey are red or no7
    TF: Shameful of 7hem 7o be ashamed of 7heir blood 7ype
    LL: I guess we're both the same then, eh? Middle class dudes slightly resentful of the jackass upperclass?
    TF: Yes, guess so
    TF: A 7hing in common wi7h a human
    LL: Disgusted with yourself?
    TF: I7 mus7 be 7errible 7o have red blood, 7hough
    TF: No, no7 really
    TF: A li77le bi7, 7hough
    LL: Heh.
    TF: Bu7 7he perks are 7ha7 we aren'7 fed on a silver pla77er
    TF: We don'7 ge7 respec7
    LL: True, we get used to dealing with actual life.
    TF: Ge7 s7ronger from i7
    TF: Like wha7 7ha7 female singer said
    TF: 'Wha7 doesn'7 kill you makes you s7ronger'
    LL: Wait you have her too?
    TF: well
    TF: I was lis7ening 7o 7he humans version of her
    TF: She is much more dark on 7his end
    LL: I guess rather bad pop music is unversal.
    TF: 7ha7 is why I s7ick wi7h 7he classics
    LL: I hear you man.
    TF: 7His genera7ion's music is dragon drop shi7
    TF: 7he au7o7une kills me
    LL: I like some of the techno stuff, but nothing with such terrible morals as trying to reenact Rome and Juliet.
    LL: Oh jesus christ let's not even get started on autotune.
    TF: Yes, 7ha7 is a sore 7opic
    TF: 7he des7ruc7ion of music
    TF: A sore spo7 7ha7 will always be 7here
    LL: Indeed.
    LL: I think I hear something downstairs, I'm goingto go check it out.
    TF: Alrigh7 7hen
    LL: Good luck with your tiger problem.
    -- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 21:45 --

Well then, that was a fun time waster but-

[09:45] -- twistedFacade [TF] began pestering lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] at 21:45 --
    [09:45] TF: I'll need i7
    [09:45] -- lysogenicLeukocyte [LL] ceased pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 21:45 --

DAMN IT you hate when shit like that happens.
    You re-captchalog it and it is put under GRASS another easy one, given the default grassy knoll background.
    Beyond that, you head downstairs and see your father rooting around behind the counter and...

Yeah the copies are right there on the counter. You just reach out and take them, they're clearly marked as yours anyways.
    Lance: Abscond to safety
    You have no idea why you would do that, after all it's not like walking away would work just as well for-
    ==>
    You hear a distant concussion, like an explosion, the ground shakes slightly.
    Lance: Ask Dad what happened.
    He's your father, but whatever.
    He tells you that there's been some stuff on the news about a gigantic global meteor shower. He figured now would be a good time to go open up the basement to any scared kids in case something happens while they're in the shop.
    Lance: Head back upstairs.
    Hang on, you need to do some menial chores first. The game can wait.