Digital DTPAY - Come join in!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by desbro, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Niorichi

Niorichi Aquatic Astronaut

Soooo, I'm gonna throw caution at the wind and do this again! I did this for fun/practice and love how it turned out (I love all the arts everyone's made on here)!

[​IMG]

Edit: I forgot to leave a pic of Adrian, so here she is:

image.jpg
    Like in my first go in this game, she's my foul-mouthed angel. xD

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
      Hinayuna, izzy82, rhomboid and 9 others like this.
    • Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

That is beyond adorable. :D

Alkanthe and Niorichi like this.
      • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Agreed!

• Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Dear jeebus you have no idea how much this thread makes me wish I could draw. This is true genius and all of you are lovely adorable people.

Landwalker and Alkanthe like this.
          • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

So uh, who's up to be drawn next?

• Eirrinn

Eirrinn Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you so much!!

• pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm tempted to do another on this thread as well, haha, but I think I will wait a bit since it was pretty recent when I did mine... Also

I'm so sorry, I never thanked you properly! She looks so amazing omg, I love how you did her hair, it's absolutely lovely QuQ

Alkanthe and tokiri like this.
                • tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

-cough- We should all just take turns. >____>;; LOL.

Not gunna lie. X'D I have like half the farmers on here already sketched out. >_________________________________>;; I have no self control.

Alkanthe, Satashi26, Niorichi and 2 others like this.
                  • Niorichi

Right?? xD It's just too much fun!

Satashi26 and tokiri like this.
                    • rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

someone could probably just claim any of the refs to re-rail the thread :p

• Niorichi

Oh dear... :S what does that mean?

• Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

I think he means everyone should just post their farmer and then we just claim which one we want to draw. So you can do whatever you want and one person can get multiple ones done?

I can't draw but I love everything on this thread so much!!

• rhomboid

basically just

claim o3o

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I think we could do what the OP did in the Starbound version of this thread and have someone who can't draw post their farmer to get them drawn and get it going again.

• Landwalker

As someone who is absolutely the worst at drawing, I will selflessly volunteer for this task. Because that's just the kind of sacrifice I'm willing to make for the common good.

[​IMG]

Farmer Jasper is tall, lanky, skeptical/pessimistic, and introverted. Although the sprite doesn't reflect it, he has not so much a five-o-clock shadow as a five-day shadow. He doesn't do much fighting or fishing, and is more agriculturally-inclined.

(Edit: Probably too late to add this, but I forgot to mention his hair. You can't tell much from the sprite, but Jasper has dark blond / dusty hair that is slightly-shorter-than-medium length, enough to poke out from under his cap pretty easily.)

(I can repay my debt with XCOM 2 renditions of farmers, but unfortunately that's pretty much it. When I say "absolutely the worst at drawing," if you have any doubts about what that means, stick a pencil in your dog's mouth and ask him to draft comprehensive plans for an orbital lunar space station. The disconnect there is comparable to the disconnect between me and drawing.)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
                                • rhomboid

@Niorichi
                                  huehue
                                  adrian.png

my farmer's up there, he's called Bruce, but i think next person should use Landwalker's ref~~

Iffydust, Alkanthe, Remilia and 2 others like this.
                                  • Niorichi

Awwww! She's adorable!

As for what @Miss Alkane mentioned about what OP said, kewl! I definitely wanna do this again (and again, heh)! I'm tempted to take @Landwalker 's but I wanna give other people a chance to have some fun too. <3

This may be just me, but Farmer Jasper makes me think of Don't Starve (and now I want to draw that).

Sorry for double post!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
                                      rhomboid likes this.
                                    • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Jasper sounds like don't starve for sure!

• Landwalker

I'm now very... well, "confused" isn't the right word, and I'm not sure "curious" is, either. I've never played Don't Starve and don't know anything about the character(s) in it, so any similarities are purely circumstantial. (Jasper is more based on me than on characters from any other games...) :p

• Niorichi

Your character definitely is yours. xD I just had a running thought and got smacked with freaky imagination. It's weird of me.
                                          Don't Starve is a survival game, with dark humors. I liked that game a lot cause You're constantly on your toes to live, compared to Stardew Valley which is more casual and relaxing. I'd definitely choose SDV though. I like the more eased gameplay. :3

Either way, @rhomboid said @Landwalker is up next! :D

Satashi26 likes this.