1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Drumsticks 2.2.1

Bless my beak, we've got longer foot-talons! And talons for your hands, too!

1. HoaxRumors

HoaxRumors Phantasmal Quasar

HoaxRumors submitted a new mod:

Podotheca - Because feathered hands could never hold a Crappy Wobbler like that.

Read more about this mod...

2. HoaxRumors

3. Fantos

Fantos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I didn't notice this problem untill you open this thread. Now I can't live with it. Luckily, you made this mod ^^

HoaxRumors likes this.
  4. HoaxRumors

5. HoaxRumors

6. HoaxRumors

Currently in progress: drumsticks!
    [​IMG]
    Hard to post on a phone.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  7. HoaxRumors

8. riloussa

riloussa Void-Bound Voyager

9. HoaxRumors

Seems everyone's asking about that all at once! I'm fixing a missed sprite, and someone messaged both Ryuujin and I about possibly merging the mods (and sent us his merged handiwork while he was at it), so it may be that we'll be rolling Tailfeathers and Podotheca into one mod.

10. HoaxRumors

11. TimeTravelinAz

TimeTravelinAz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

HoaxRumors likes this.
  12. HoaxRumors

Hah, if you want to thank someone, thank Hopalongtom for hashing a merged mod together and telling Ryuujin and I about it at once. Beat me to the punch, admittedly, but it was their conversation that brought Ryuujin and I to one place to talk about it.

Chickens84 likes this.
  13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

That and drawing my attention to it existing :p - "Podotheca" is a rather obscure name for what it contains, doubt I'd have found it otherwise, but i like it and I'm gonna start using this on my own client

At any rate, have some more excitement :D

[​IMG]

Xordaii, loganman10 and Chickens84 like this.
  14. HoaxRumors

15. Hopalongtom

Hopalongtom Subatomic Cosmonaut

Might've released the merged files myself, but I wanted the blessings of both authors first. Even better if they do it though, much tidier! ^_^

RyuujinZERO and HoaxRumors like this.
  16. chintznibbles

chintznibbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a great idea, but while I like your reasoning for the hand-drumsticks, I think I prefer them feathery from an aesthetic point of view. (Fortunately, the mod works fine if I just don't include the arms files.) The bigger feet look pretty awesome, though I did delete the top pixels (see A) of the leg (see B ). They seemed a little over the top, so to speak.

I also experimented a little with changing the top of the foot to a darker base-coat shade, as to perhaps represent a little puff of feathers at the divide. (image C)

Anyway, just a little food for thought there. Nice work with the mod!

A: before.jpg
    B: after.jpg
    C: experimental.jpg

kitsunespirit likes this.
  17. MasterofKittens

MasterofKittens Subatomic Cosmonaut

Neat mod. Mind adding an vanilla avian picture so that I can better understand the difference?

18. HoaxRumors

HoaxRumors updated Drumsticks with a new update entry:

I was a dumb.

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I like the idea of the mod, but I find the arm changes to not be so appealing. Given that you do, maybe you can make an alternative modpack for those like me and chitznibbles who prefer the feathered hands.

Also, it may be a cool idea to make another modification, which removes the belly button (universally). The belly buttons do not make sense.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  20. Hopalongtom

Hopalongtom Subatomic Cosmonaut

The arms are in a seperate image file to the body so you can just go into the mod folder and delete that part!