RELEASED Drug farm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Athemoe, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Athemoe

Athemoe Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if anyone wants this but I made it for myself and decided to share it anyway. It just replaces all grass with weed.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/GykIF5n.jpg

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtq1yvt0kpzeiq1/grass.rar?dl=0

Unpack in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\TerrainFeatures

TO DO:
    Opium mines
    Police NPCs shadowing you to shut down your business
    Drug trade system
    Growing dank kush

BlushingCreep likes this.
    • lhamabomb

lhamabomb Void-Bound Voyager

Just a helpful hint: Opium comes from poppies (the seeds to be exact), which are already in the game. Makes your life a little easier. Unless, of course, you intend to add forced labor npc's drugged out on opium into the mines (Clint's a Slave Driver, TIL)

• Athemoe

I know Poppies are in game already but I wanted to add seed pods instead.
        Small prototype (I'm not good at pixel art):

[​IMG]

• viovasvi

viovasvi Subatomic Cosmonaut

the fact your picture is an elf from RS makes this topic even more dank lol

• dem0z

dem0z Star Wrangler

such a waste to feed all the weed to the cows xD

• AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

Might want to get in contact with whoever made the butchery mod. I have never actually bought animals to use it yet but when i did an item spawner the meat was there to be spawned and to my knowlledge it didn't replace anything else in the game so they might be able to show you how to add it seperately so grass is grass and weed, opium, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and etc are crops. And once you learn how to add your own things you might even be able to make Robin sell new buildings like an RV which can be used to make meth. And since this is text please know i'm not trying to be insulting when i suggest advice i'm glad you accomplished this i just want to see you go even farther. I believe this could be a new dawn in mature mods.

Athemoe and dem0z like this.
              • Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

on 4/20 you make 2x the amount on sells

• Athemoe

Thanks for the help, appreciate it. Adding new items would definitely make things easier. I can edit sprites, but I'm not sure how to edit text yet.

Also, it would be cool to replace Linus' lost basket with a bong, because he lost it after a wild night.
                  20th day in winter? :p

Gnome child is love :lod:

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                  • viovasvi

viovasvi Subatomic Cosmonaut

forgive me - gnome**, damn it's been a grip since rs days haha