1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Drozolians V 2.10 (Pleased Giraffe)

1950's Atomic Age Crystal People!

1. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Depends, what primary focus do you have? Military or civilian? If neither then just keep a nice balance between both :p

Relten likes this.
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Well, currently the only furniture type is civilian...so some military stuff might be needed.

haynesy566 likes this.
  3. ejlieber

ejlieber Void-Bound Voyager

Relten can you please add a custom drozolian cat made of crystal. Also can I friend request you on steam.

Relten likes this.
  4. ejlieber

If you can maybe through in some bombs, that would be great.

Relten likes this.
  5. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Do you need help making your page look better? I'd be willing to help out with that, it's just a matter of how to do it :p

ejlieber and Relten like this.
  6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Why, I would love it if you could help me out.

PM so that we can discuss this.

ejlieber and haynesy566 like this.
  7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Hold on, I'll be available in an hour

8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Bombs? Like A-Bombs? Sure!
    I don't know about the cat....The humans already have a cat, And I want to avoid looking like I ran out of ideas :rofl:

ejlieber likes this.
  9. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Relten updated Drozolians with a new update entry:

Time to get jazzy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

haynesy566 and ejlieber like this.
  10. ejlieber

Great, I would also be happy to help with anything like pixel design, or ideas, or anything. Pm me if I can, I would love to.

11. ejlieber

Millions of years ago a single cell organism was one the warm planet of Drozol. Drozol was kept warm by the blue star referred to as blue life. One day blue life was blocked by a gigantic rouge planet. It would be millions of years before the star would warm drozol again. In the mean time the cell would have to find a safe place. The cell found a glowing red crystal to crawl into. After eons he finally evolved and grew inside the crystal. And the drozolian race was born. They were a very fast moving and intelligent race and they invented space travail quickly. They found a small planet cauld earth and on earth the year was 1950. The citizens of drozol all were in one clan at the time. They saw the earth culture and half of the clan decided to become crytalists and the other half united as a democratic country. They based there technology of earth's 50s tech and forever fight a civil war against the other drozolians. That is the story of drozol.

12. ejlieber

I don't know, I made some lore. Not perfect use it or not idrc. You can change it up to but I made it to help.

13. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Holy Moly THIS UPDATE IS FANTASTIC

14. ejlieber

I know right.

Relten and haynesy566 like this.
  15. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Sorry to point out something regarding the mod page, after Dekadrachm's name it has

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Fixed

17. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I also noticed a typo in the pew.projectile file, there is an extra comma on the last line, might wanna fix that

18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I'm removing that projectile for now.

Besides....I broke it on purpose so that I know not to use it.

haynesy566 likes this.
  19. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Fair enough, I tested out the new update last night and I'm really impressed! However for those people that aren't as tech-savvy, it will cause issues and it's kinda made my modpack unplayable...

20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Send me your starbound log from when it crashed.