1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Drozolians V 2.10 (Pleased Giraffe)

1950's Atomic Age Crystal People!

1. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Took a bit of time to get around to, but allow me to introduce the Photon-1 hovercraft.
    photon1.png
    Starbound's only nuclear powered, vehicular hovering device. Boasting a lovely 100MPH with a fuel efficiency of 9999999 miles to the fuel rod, lead shielded engine compartment, real 100% leather seating and functioning A/C unit, the Photon-1 just might be your ticket to flying across those interplanetary skies in style and comfort.
    photon1peeps.png
    * Fishmen not included.

3. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

What are those fishmuns?

Relten likes this.
  4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Nothing of any relation, They are just there to show scale.

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

biggocars.png
    So a few more vehicles have been created, and I had even gotten around to animating a few on top of that...

hovercarhover.gif weeeeooooo.gif

Besides these little vehicles, I suppose a race based around classic 1950s american culture cannot possibly be complete without a diner of sorts...So I have taken it upon myself to do just that. So far, I had tossed in a booth design that should allow players to assemble a diner fit for kings and greasers.

Other furniture items include a microphone and some streetlights.

OctoSHarkTasaurus likes this.
  6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The Drozolians also have a little boss that is in the works. Honestly, I hadn't intended on such a boss existing...but once I got around to making the sprite...It is now probably going to be a thing.

Here is the boss....I have it in a spoiler in case you want to see it when you fight it.

martian.png

7. JudePAPS

JudePAPS Void-Bound Voyager

Is this mod still being worked on?

Relten likes this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Maybe...

It has always been a little side project that I pick up from time to time.

9. JudePAPS

JudePAPS Void-Bound Voyager

Oh that's a relief... The Drozolians are one of the my favorite custom races in Starbound, I like atompunk.

10. bellacl25

bellacl25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm very glad to hear that this mod is still being worked on to some extent! I do have an issue, however. Supposedly this mod should work with the most recent Starbound update, but even when I only have a race extender downloaded, it crashes.

Relten likes this.
  11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Because it isn't. It has been an unholy amount of time since I had updated this thing, so it isn't going to work with the newest version.

I will try to get to working on pushing an update though, seeing as how I recently rekindled an interest in this project again.

12. bellacl25

bellacl25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooooh, I see. Well, thank you for taking the time to answer me! I'm eager to see how you expand this mod if you end up continuing.