Dropships

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by EndlessTags, Apr 26, 2016.

1. EndlessTags

EndlessTags Void-Bound Voyager

I believe it would add another layer to the game if each ship had a dropship that was about the size of a level one ship in which you could slightly decorate it what do you guys think.

2. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

If I can drive it into the planet's core, sure!

3. cameronrae12

cameronrae12 Void-Bound Voyager

does it land on the planet because that would be cool if you could change the shape size speed and has its own ai SSS for speed size shape

4. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is an excellent idea especially when building cool bunkers. There could be huge doors that slide open to let the drop ship through. Only problem, is it a manual or set drop for the ship? either is fine with me but the set drop point would be easier while the manual would allow a cool sorta mini game, avoiding the astroids in the atmosphere.

5. cameronrae12

cameronrae12 Void-Bound Voyager

shadow20218 what if you could throw a flare and like on fallout 4 they come and you have to take the dropship from them

6. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That would be a fun trick though I do always carry flares not every player does. So that would give a use for the old tool. And I would stop using flares after getting the xenon pack but I force myself to not use it because I find it to be a waist when exploring because then I never put lights down and my buildings would be dark unless I'm home and only then in certain places.