Dropships and other smaller ships and uses for Hangar Bay

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by fiscure1, Apr 26, 2015.

?

Should the bring back the Hangar bay and vehicles?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    93.5%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. fiscure1

fiscure1 Void-Bound Voyager

Chucklefish scraped the idea of a mothership early on in the development process. This includes the rooms within including the hangar bay and the ships within. They should bring it back as a possible expansion to the players ship (as well as including the research and the med bay)
    This would allow players who play online to have more of a role-play sense as they battle other guilds/ clans or attempt to take on dungeons as a team rather than having to walk halfway across a planet and half your members dying along the way. (yes this did happen to me once) Or sending a landing party down to investigate a possible enemy town or a friendly town.

This would also help solve some of the strange things in Starbound like teleporting into the same spot on the planet every time. Also this would help with other things the community has ideas for including a massive space port and jumping on a NPC's ship and helping him collect parts for his ship and being able to steal all of it or be nice and let him have it all.
    Also having a Hangar Bay would let players have more fun inbetween updates. Letting you pilot a bomber and bomb and bomb a NPC village (if your into that kind of thing or they made you angry) as well as having blueprints for new ships.

Starbound Hangar.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

Amazing and I love that idea a reality hope your idea because it is very good

Sorry my english is not very good

3. fiscure1

Your English is fine its just your punctuation that needs work.

PabloElPuas likes this.
  4. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

At least I try my best

fiscure1 likes this.
  5. Joseph the wanderer

Joseph the wanderer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

also good for getting around the planet quickly. solving the whole "spend hours walking around planets to find a quest item" problem

PabloElPuas likes this.
  6. fiscure1

Yeah all people do these days is dash round the planet.

Joseph the wanderer likes this.