1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Drivable Recreational Vehicle

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by MisterJayBrown, Jan 7, 2014.

1. So you guys know the Recreational Vehicle that's not really finished, yet still has a sprite?

[​IMG] That's the one!

Well, I figured why not be able to drive the thing, if it has wheels?
    This is before alpha, this mod. All I've done is steal the car tech's codes and use a couple of erlioniel's awesome hoverbikes mod's codes in order to get my bearings together, and now just have a checklist of things to do.
    1. Animate this, or have someone help with that (very much appreciated)
    2. Change the hitbox to make it more size-appropriate, as it doesn't seem quite right
    3. Make it noticeably different from the car tech
    4. Make the recipe less terrible
    5. Probably more stuff, if I think of it.
    If you like this thought, download this here! It'd be awesome to get any feedback; I love learning how "so gay lol" I am!
    But seriously, grab this thing up if you're interested, it could be neat for a moment and a half.

The recipe should be available in the Tabula Rasa, though I apologize if it isn't. The recipe should be something like the human mech tech chip and a copper bar, though it currently needs to be crafted on the robotic crafting table, and only after the cerulium tech upgrade. Don't worry, that's in the to-do list.

2. Skizot

Skizot Zero Gravity Genie

3. Elate

Elate Spaceman Spiff

Now we can all be Space Walter White. :D In all seriousness though, that's some pretty nice sprite work, though doesn't really fit with the whole.. Space thing.

4. It's in the game files, it's some unfinished work as of this update. All I did was inflate the tires and move the windshield wipers :p