WIP Dreamboat Bachelor Overhaul (Style Match)

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by snowcloud, Mar 11, 2016.

1. snowcloud

snowcloud Orbital Explorer

Hi all! I'm new to the Chucklefish/Stardew community, but am totally in love with the game and just started experimenting with portraits.

I'm trying to keep the same portrait style of the game and have been sort of just tweaking the bachelor portraits to stylize + using the same general expressions as in the original.

This was just gonna be a personal/private thing I kept to myself, because the edits are completely random and arbitrary just to suit my own personal tastes... ahaha. But I thought I would share on the off chance that anyone might wanna use them! :)

[​IMG]
    HARVEY
    [​IMG]
    The wiki page describes Harvey as an older bachelor who looks kinda sad, so I wanted to make him a lil gloomy and time-worn~ not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure, but ah well!

Medicell, Pietoro, lubaluftt and 8 others like this.
    • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It looks like one of the edits you did was to take away the mustache and give him stubble, correct? Which is a nice change of pace. I personally like the mustache but a lot of people take it off and leave him clean shaven. Which leaves him looking very young and he's supposed to be one one the older bachelors with worries weighing him down. I like that you didn't clean shave him. The stubble looks great. Good job so far!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
      • Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

Definitely my new favourite Harvey mod!!! Love it to bits! :)

• lubaluftt

lubaluftt Space Spelunker

I love it! Where can I download it?

• Lechet

Lechet Big Damn Hero

Medicell and endermaryn like this.
          • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder