1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Dragon does 2x damage to buildings on roads

Discussion in 'Support' started by Immortal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Immortal

Immortal Pangalactic Porcupine

Title says it all.

I'm quite sure this cannot possibly be intended by design. On some maps even the stronghold happens to be placed on a road tile, so a dragon almost completely destroys it with just one hit.

• Hatkat

Hatkat Aquatic Astronaut

Consider that Buildings are basically Units with 0 Movement.

As Dragon deals 'critical damage to units on Roads', if a Building is placed on a road, it allows the Dragon to perform a critical.

Or are you saying that buildings shouldn't be affected by Dragon's critical?

• Immortal

Immortal Pangalactic Porcupine

Exactly, I'm saying it shouldn't count for buildings. I don't think it was intended to work this way and it is probably just a bug - but if it actually was intended then it is really bad design and should be changed.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
        • Fadedsun

Fadedsun Astral Cartographer

The solution is to play other maps if you don't like this. The design is working as intended. Dragons will crit on roads. If a building is put on a road, it's intentional that the dragon will be able to crit and destroy it. Protect your stronghold more if you feel this strategy will cause you to lose. Dragons aren't unstoppable. Keep a witch or mage near your stronghold on maps where strongholds are on roads, and if your opponent has built a dragon already.