1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Door Locks 2 1.0.0

An easy-to-use, feature complete object to control door access.

1. Sectrix

Sectrix Phantasmal Quasar

Sectrix submitted a new mod:

Door Locks 2 - An easy-to-use, feature complete object to control door access.

Read more about this mod...

2. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Sectrix, just to tell, but the mod is so fancy and amazing that looks more like a concept than a real existent thing! It's fantastic!
    Also, I have a security problem that I don't know if there's a way to solve... Well... Look:

I made a network on a world, okay, nice... So, I put my admin login, to use that network... But... When I put another lock, and another admin login, I can access the admin of all doors... I mean, the problem is, I can't make two networks on the same world, this is a problem you know how to solve, or this is a 'can't fix' thing?

3. AlphaDrako

PLEASE IGNORE THAT! I made some tests, and the mod is even better than I expected '-', the thing is... It's one network for each world, but also one network for each user! So, if I create another lock, I will have full access to the network, but if another user do that, will only have access to his network! Thanks for the very amazing work!

4. AlphaDrako

Also, I have a suggestion... Could you make a option to protect the lock? Because it can be broken, or just can have the wire erased, so, it's not 100% secure. Sure I can use the Force Field by Pilch's, but I would be glad if I could make the whole security with one mod =)