Don't remember introducing myself before...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Myifee, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I probably did. Can't remember, and even so it's probably buried deep in the bowels of the forums.

Anyway. Reksanden Wyman here, Reks for short.

Avid player of Terraria (archaic and old, I know, but still a good game if you're not one of 'those'. You know who you are.), lover of all things tactical (Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre style), and general generous nice guy/gal, depending on what I feel like calling myself at the time.

OTI (coined 'off the internet', because IRL doesn't mean the internet isn't real- it's simply an information medium, like a phone but with less voices and more words and pretty pictures), I'm a guy, i'm currently in the US Navy so I go pretty much everywhere (besides Antarctica, which I actually DO want to visit). My age is Blackjack, I'm too tall for my own good, and have a general hard-working yet lazy lifestyle. I'm full of oxymorons and contradictions, yet my life is somewhat stable.

I'll answer more personal questions if you have them, though I'm not sure who'd be interested in me just from this slightly lengthy and odd-information-filled introduction that may not be my first. Kudos if you do find an old one, otherwise that statement is completely redundant but have kudos anyway.

Also one of the Solarium Tier donors, though I'm still thinking on exactly what to add, as I play Starbound to get a feel for what already exists.

Note: I DO have a tendency to go on a explanation spree, because I hate being misunderstood to an OCD degree, so bear with me and do keep in mind that it's just to avoid confusion.

2. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Hey, nice post :3! But do you mean that you switch from being a guy to a girl whenever you feel like it? Maybe I misunderstood.

If it only worked like that irl haha.

Although that would be weird.

3. Myifee

Myifee Guest

It would be, but a neat thing.

What I meant was, my brain is generally androgynous. I'm comfortable with placing myself in both male and female roles, and I usually don't just stick with my actual gender. I do lean towards thinking like a female. I guess growing up around only your sisters and mom can do that to you. That or i'm simply unique... Up to you to decide.

Also, the avatar thing was being a pain and keeps throwing my old one back on there, even though the one I'm trying to place up is completely different.

4. SweFox

SweFox Guest

I will obviously never understand that, I like it simple knowing if its just male or female :p. I wish the world was more simple.

But whatever works for you, it's after all you who lives your own life heh.

5. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Sorry, late reply. Rather important things happened and I had no computer access all weekend. But yes.

I wouldn't say it works, just that it is.

And the world is much more simple when you know that it can always surprise you.

6. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Nice choice of games. Have you played Fire Emblem awakening before? It's great if you like styles akin to FF Tactics.

7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Oh yes. I beat the game only once, because my luck with RNG isn't luck at all. I miss with 90% hit chances and GET hit with 10%s. It's still a great game, though, and I recommend it.

Am I the only one who thinks that even with Lethality being less, well, LETHAL... That Assassins are still overpowered when combined with skills of other classes?

Seriously. Galeforce + Lifetaker + Armsthrift + Lethality + whatever you want makes for a devastating combo.

I hate stuff breaking so that's why Armsthrift.

8. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

Nice to see someone showing their presence, even if they may have done it a while back.
    Have a great time regardless!

9. XxSilentShadow2

XxSilentShadow2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Reks ! Welcome to the forums again also, your age is Flapjack? I may of misunderstood that, but I am now going to think you are a 500764 year old immortal.

10. Thisaccountsfake

Thisaccountsfake Space Spelunker

Welcome to the forums...again...maybe? Age of blackjack? So...21? Any whose. Welcome.

11. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Yep, I'm good old 21. Old enough to drink, though since I live in Japan I could have been doing so anyway.

Dislike alcohol, though.

Appreciated, thank you