Dont go insane: changes I should make

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Solar313, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Post your complaints about how I could make Dont go insane better. Deeper lore? More descriptive characters? Funnier? Anything that can make it better is accepted. Using this to hate on it or talk negatively of it without giving something to make it better will be seen as offensive and rude and will be reported to moderators.

2. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

I think it's great, but sometimes you don't list any possible actions.

3. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Hmm. Go on.

4. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

What do you mean by that?

5. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Like, specifically. I added the basic tasks menu to help. Do you want MORE things to do. Because you could help come up with ideas and we could talk about ideas for dont go insane in a conversation with The Squid and Firepaw Da Cat. Tasks and such. I cant reveal the story to you guys because that would ruin everything. The journal is key in every game though.

MitKit likes this.
  6. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

Well you could do it, but isn't that what this thread is for? And most of the time you have enough options to chose from. What I meant is that sometimes you forget to list the actions.

7. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Oh, sorry, yeah about that. Sometimes I do that on purpose, sometimes I do it on accident. It varies, and this is my first time actually hosting a forum game so, yeah. I'll try to include the actions in every post. Anything else?

MitKit likes this.
  8. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

Not really...