1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Donors One and All

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheRandomHero, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomHero

TheRandomHero Aquatic Astronaut

So how many people are donors ,and are ready for the beta. Also when do you think the beta will be released. And how do you think the beta will be like. Im just bored so strike up a conversation.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm going to try and get PayPal sorted in the next week or so, so hopefully I can put a Gold tier preorder in soon.

3. TheRandomHero

Thats awesome and who did you get those badges?

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I got one for welcoming lots of people to the forums (which is a hobby of mine), and the other for being a writer for Vector Squared.

5. Silly

Silly Sandwich Man

39,714 are donors and I'm sure 98% of them are ready for beta.

I guess sometime during the summer. ;)

6. Startopia

Startopia Void-Bound Voyager

I know I sure am ready for a Beta, been pretty pumped lately!

7. ௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯

௵ಲ್ಲಾ৺᧯ Cosmic Narwhal

Had to use other account to donate...

8. T-Bone Biggins

T-Bone Biggins Phantasmal Quasar

I was going to go bare minimum because money is tight, but I decided that the extra $5 will buy Tiy a foot-long sub from Subway some day and he deserves that. If I didn't have several PC's to fix and a couple firearms to fix/re-finish I would likely be more lax with my spending, and if I won the lottery we would all be graced by a statue made in the likeness of me in Starbound :)

Excuses I know, but hey I did donate a little!

nababoo and Chuuster like this.
  9. Manry

Manry Void-Bound Voyager

I'm just really pleased a game like Starbound is in development and I could assist, even in a very small way, with its creation.

Jonesy likes this.
  10. I'm a big supporter of indie games, some more than others. Starbound in particular combines many things I believe should be encouraged in gaming. So I contributed what I could.

11. TheRandomHero

OMG Antichthon!!! Thats a lot of money I really like you supporting starbound. :D

12. Chuuster

Chuuster Orbital Explorer

Maybe i'm optimistic, but I'm going to estimate that the beta will come out before the "Roadmap" is complete. Hoping..:monkey:

I think Beta would be flippn' amazing! Can't wait to test these amazing features, but I'm curious if what we create / find is retained after beta.

13. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

I really have never seen a thread asking when the game is coming out yet. Which I really found weird. I think maybe sometime during 2013.

14. Coramnis

Coramnis Industrial Terraformer

I would but needles scare me! BA DUM TSSSH

...Nobody?

15. It probably will, since it's the roadmap to final release, not beta. Also, cheers to all you donors out there. So much support for Starbound! :DD

Chuuster likes this.
  16. Chuuster

Chuuster Orbital Explorer

Most people may have... missed the point :iswydt:

17. Coramnis

Coramnis Industrial Terraformer

Well then I feel like I injected myself needlessly into the conversation

TheRandomHero, Serenity and Chuuster like this.
  18. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

You guys are very sharp

TheRandomHero, Coramnis and Chuuster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.