REQUEST Dog/Cat Bowl and Platform Edit

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pickle Farms, May 1, 2016.

1. Pickle Farms

Pickle Farms Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to re-texture/re-skin the Dog/Cat Bowl and platform thing into a Dog House or Cat House? Or just something more attractive than what it is now? x_x

I searched the forums and google for a similar request/mod but if I missed it please let me know! c:

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

A House would not really be possible without a whole map edit... Cause only adding a retexture would mean, that the cat/dog would simply walk over the texture, like they do, with the current texture.
      But I thought the same already...

farmvillesux and Superior_s like this.
      • dintern

dintern Astral Cartographer

LIke SasuraUchiha said it wouldn't really work. How about making a cat/dog bed instead?

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

You can try editing the dogbowl area w/o a completely new map edit by going to [season here]_outdoors. But the area is small and you have to do that to all of the season tilesheets in order for consistancy throughout the year.

But like I said, thats like no room. You need double that size to make it nice.

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i think it is difficult to realize it due to the limited size of pet bowl with platform...@__@