Question Do You Own Any Plushies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonabopn, Sep 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Plushies are great. Plushies are great because being nice to people makes you happy, and by pretending your plushie is a person, you can summon happiness from nothing.

So, do you have any plushies? Tell us about them. c:

plushie_team_1000.jpg

These are some of my plushies, Jack the kangaroo rat, Li Li the red panda and Eddy the goat and Eddy the goat. (There are two eddies because of an accident)
    I decided to make characters based upon the ones who repeatedly turn up in my daydreams, and i chose these plushies to represent them. Jack is very lazy and likes puns, Li Li is good at hugs and likes chaos and Eddy is a backseat gamer who is hard to surprise.

plushie_cats_1000.jpg
    These two are Marigold and Hyacinth, the tuxedo cats. They are dedicated to my real life cats, who died this year. Marigold likes to step on the power button of my PC and Hyacinth likes to sit in the sun on top of my discarded clothes.

DemChanges and Daikon Ocelot like this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I think I have some.

IMG_20210908_092940.jpg
    I have two camel plushies. They're a gift from my grandma from my dad. I haven't name them, but I think I am going to call them, Tsabit and Lotus. Why I name them that? Well, because camel is commonly known from Middle East.

I also have a brown cat plushie, but unfortunately she is buried deep down in the storage. So, sadly I can't give the screenshot. I think, if I remember it correctly, I name her Koko when I was a kid... or my mom was the one who name her... I don't remember it clearly.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    DemChanges and Bonabopn like this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I have four plushies! Two unicorns, one llama, and one sloth. I haven't given them names because that's not really something I do. I know people name things like their PC or car but I've never seen the point. My plushies are on my bed and lay next to me when I sleep.

DemChanges and Bonabopn like this.
  4. DemChanges

DemChanges Void-Bound Voyager

I have maybe 10 that survived, they are packed up on attic and thanks for reminding me they exist, they been up there for at least 15 years. One day I will have to find them. Hopefully I don't forget about it again.

Bonabopn likes this.
  5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Talking about naming personal stuffs, I do name some of my stuffs. I name my phone and my little brother's phone, Fonwan and Fontoo, respectively. I even name my WiFi device, Wafu. Oddly enough, I haven't name my own PC and laptop.

Bonabopn likes this.
  6. amadark

amadark Space Hobo

I still have plush toys that my children now use. In fact, sometimes I want to hug a toy and fall asleep. lol

Bonabopn likes this.
  7. nox1399

nox1399 Intergalactic Tourist

Most of my plushies I gave to my younger siblings but have this bear with me since 10 years.