WIP Diverse StardewValley - Hiatus / I'm dead.

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by notsnufffie, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Lilith_Synd

Lilith_Synd Void-Bound Voyager

This is my first time ever commenting on this site :rofl: I have to say these portraits are pretty awesome! X3

P.S. Yes, that is a Stethoscope that he had in his ears :rofl: Badly drawn but it was.

Please keep up the awesome work!! I seriously can't wait to see what's next!

• Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ohmigod, Harvey is so freaking cute! Downloaded instantly. Thank you. <3

notsnufffie likes this.
      • Qwynn

Qwynn Industrial Terraformer

Oh my goodness, Harvey!

Your artwork is great per usual. =3

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you please make leah?

powerdemon likes this.
          • birby

birby Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait to see more bachelors/bachelorettes..

• blackdahlia

blackdahlia Seal Broken

Wonderful idea, great quality! My number 1 must-have mod. Really, thank you for having and implementing this idea :)

notsnufffie likes this.
              • Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

Trying to DL Harvey but Dropbox is being a diiiiiiiiiiiick :nuruconfused:

YESSSSSSS got it to work finally!!!! Had to switch to a different wifi network for some reason :rofl:D

Love it, thanks!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
                • taffybeans

taffybeans Poptop Tamer

i just downloaded all of these mods and they look great with my chubby abigail mod. i can't wait to see sebastian! also i'm curious what your plans are with leah? (my waifu)

• notsnufffie

notsnufffie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@sadlouie | RIGHT! I'm so in love with Harvey now! I'm already married in game THIS IS THE WORST! I'll just have to become bff's with him.

@Lilith_Synd | Hi! I'm normally a lurker myself, this is very ooc of me but I HAVE A MISSION! Thank you!!

@Abokado | THANKS!!! I MADE HIM TO ADORABLE!! I'm so upset.

@Qwynn | Thanks! <3

@MrIce | Leah is in the works. *wink*

@blackdahlia | Gosh! Thank you! I saw a need and I had to fill it! I'm so pleased you all like it so much!

@Nightscaled | Hehe. Sorry you had a bit of trouble. I'm so glad you like him!

@amitypark | You're welcome! and thank you! Representation is so important, I'm glad I can help out if only in a small way.

@taffybeans | OH GOSH! Chuggy Abigail! I'm using that mod in my game right now! She's the cutest! I'm going to have a hard time making a better Abigail then her. Leah is in the works. She's going to be First Nations (Native American). I'm only 10% done with her at most, and I want to try and get Demetrius and Sebastian done first, they've been wips way to long. But hopefully all three will be done sometime this coming week.

Abokado and GreaterPorpoise like this.
                    • taffybeans

taffybeans Poptop Tamer

that sounds great! I can't wait to see the rest of your work!

• Mabu

Mabu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A request for leah please =3 Middle/Northern European- like Polish of Finnish, or otherwise Native American?

• Seajun_

Seajun_ Heliosphere

;)

notsnufffie likes this.
                          • taffybeans

taffybeans Poptop Tamer

i just modded alex and grandfam with the latino/a mod and i am loving a realistic looking village here

notsnufffie likes this.
                            • Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

OMG SIKH HARVEY YES

.....DANG IT NOW I AM CONFLICTED

DANG IT

notsnufffie likes this.
                              • witchss

witchss Void-Bound Voyager

TYSM for this, downloading immediately and can't wait to see what you do with everyone else! :)

• powerdemon

powerdemon Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, fantastic job on Haley's hair!

• Katrien

Katrien Space Hobo

This is my first post here, but I wanted to say that this mod really helped me out while I was in a bad spot. I only started looking for Stardew Valley mods today and I was really shocked by a lot of the stuff I saw on this website, and especially how the mods tended to leave racist comments while deleting any comments complaining about the racism. I honestly thought I would just look for mods elsewhere... but this mod restored my faith that there is a place for me here.

On the topic of the mods, this version of Haley is the definitive one for me! I think she has a lot more personality here than the default portrait.

Also, this version of Maru reminds me a bit of Laura's from the comic book The Wicked+The Divine. That is a fantastic thing to be reminded of.

And on another note, I am really looking forward to a mod for Sebastian in particular! I was thinking earlier today that I would be interested in a mod for him in that regard.

A million times thanks and I can't wait to see what else you do!

nekoCrimson, Nunah, Childgod and 3 others like this.
                                    • notsnufffie

notsnufffie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Katrien | You're not the only one shocked. Its a bit of a mess. I almost went elsewhere but I figured this is where this mod needed to be most. Welcome and hope your stay here is nice, but tread carefully you've seen what's out there.

Thank you! I think Haley is my favorite so far (Harvey close behind). I love Laura's hair!! Basically my hair style until I cut it all off last year. I stopped reading The Wicked + The Divine, I'm so upset about
                                      Lucy. I mean they told us people would die but like NO! IM SORRY GO AWAY. I wanted Laura/Lucy so much! If not romantically I needed them to be friends and 100% more interaction. Forever bitter.

I just got Sebastian and Demetrius done and uploaded! I hope you like him! Sebastian gave me such a hard time. The punk. I wish he'd come out looking a bit more like his mom, but oh well. I can always go back and edit him once I've done with the rest of the villagers (which is going to be a while).

witchss and powerdemon like this.
                                      • buddy4life

buddy4life Void-Bound Voyager

Oooooh I can't wait for Leah! These all look great so far, definitely one of my favorite mods to follow.

• Abokado

Abokado Subatomic Cosmonaut

OHMIGOSH Sebastian!!! This is brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

On another note: I think Haley's portrait got changed again after an update? This game is so bad behaved! Leave my Haley alone! :p