RP Disregard

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

Who's your favourite NPC so far?

1. Vana Vines

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Lone Star

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Nate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yazu

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Johnny Rotten

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  6. Camilla Upman

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Josh

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael briefly glances at the cops and swiftly passes through the crowd, snagging a few wallets as she went. As soon as she exited the group Xael headed towards a weapon shop she had spotted earlier.

2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

The weapon's shop's main focus seems to be short swords and handguns, good for swift attacking.
    Problem is the the owner has barricaded his shop and stands in the middle of the room with a sword in hand, ready to defend his goods.

3. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Danger looks out of the alleyway to see if she can spot anybody she met from earlier moving past

4. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael slowly slid into the shop, her hands raised so they were beside her head. "I mean no harm, to you or your goods sir," she said, meeting the shop owners eyes. "You wouldn't happen to sell daggers would you?"

5. CondescendedWow

She sees Nate and Yazu in the group, both armed with guns, although Danger hasn't seen them before so she has no clue who they are.

The shopkeeper narrows his eyes, reaching for a handgun at his side, "They're on the wall to the left, try anythin and I'll blow yer brains out," he says, making it very clear he's willing to do what he has to, almost like this isn't his first riot.

camerox likes this.
  6. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael nodded, and slowly walked to the wall, her eyes skimming over the various daggers and after a few minutes of looking she held up two identical daggers. "How much for these two?" she said, turning towards the shopkeeper. "I might get a handgun with ammo as well, if I have enough."

7. CondescendedWow

"I'll give you the two daggers for the price of one if you help me clear people away from my store.. The handgun is about 1200 pixels."

8. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

Nada tries to keep an eye on Danger but is too late, she can't take the crowd.. better to start some hunting sense, there is nothing special in Danger, nothing that she could use, but maybe having an ally is better, specially about the two workers said to her on the water facility

9. CondescendedWow

Speaking of which she sees Nate and Yazu replace the cops at the opposite end of the street, throwing canisters at people's feet.
    Soon after, everyone starts slowing down and gradually drops.

10. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Nada hisses at the reaction of the people, whatever is happening better not be asleep again, Nada starts running the other way to not breath the gas, and of course not to mention she doesn't want to talk to those two again, Danger can wait now it is better to find a safe place and she runs to a hallway and hide in the shadows covering herself with her cape.

11. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael smiled lightly and nodded. "You've got a deal sir," she said, tossing him the wallets. "there should be enough in those." She then went and stood by the door, cracking her knuckles as she crouched slightly.

12. Firepaw Da Cat

Not seeing anyone she recognises, she decides to move on. She heads deeper into the alleyway, trying to get out on the other side away from the riot and cops

13. Garbacca

Garbacca Void-Bound Voyager

Once he reaches the alley, Xoch takes out the knife and examines it. The balisong appears to be brand new, aside from blood stains that weren't very hard for Xoch to guess the cause of. He wiped it off with his hands before getting up and heading north, practicing a simple trick he had learned a while back.

14. CondescendedWow

The cape does well enough a job, Nada gets drowsy but she doesn't breath in enough to pass out from the gass.
    Gas starts seeping into the shop.
    She does successfully notice a helicopter once reaching the other side however, the helicopter doesn't appear to be police at all.
    The knife is very sharp and beautiful, gas follows him a little too.

15. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael quickly covered her mouth and nose, backing away from the door. "What is this stuff?" she said, glancing at the shopkeeper

16. CondescendedWow

"Oh god, it's something the gangs in the area use to keep the peace it's so that they don't have to kill anyone and lose customers," he says as he scrambles to the back room.

17. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael nodded and followed him. "Sleep gas I assume?" she asked, "the cops back where I come from used it for a while."

18. CondescendedWow

"Yeah they stole it from the cops and started producin tons of things themselves, it's mostly why they occupy the factories."

19. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

Xael nodded and glanced up at him. "What about the people with the masks and hoods? Any idea who they are?" she asked.

20. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger stays in the cover of the alleyway while watching the helicopter, trying to see who, or what, is flying it.