Disappointed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Power Berry, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Power Berry

Power Berry Void-Bound Voyager

Still no update for ps4 yet the switch is up to date go figure... He made sure to get the patch for the switch because it was new customers to buy the game meanwhile old ps4 people is old money, funny as the games narrative is about basically corporate greed (evil jola cola) yet CA seems just like any other developer, disappointing

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

I won't disagree, it is disappointing, but I think that you've got a misread on why there is no update on PS4 and Xbox. The ports were outsourced to different developers. The PS4 and Xbox ports are outsourced to Sickhead Games, and it's them that are holding up production. I don't want to harsh on them because I don't know everything about what the holdup is, but it's simply false to say that it was some greedy corporate decision to ignore console players.

It is disappointing, but CA doesn't deserve to be hated on over it.

• Power Berry

I already knew about the outsourcing long ago, they are also the ones who did the port for the switch and anything else its on. CA has the final decision though as to what he wants prioritized ie get this first get this done next ect, which is why the switch choosen amongst top firsts...new money. Sickhead games website has been a ghostown ever since the port for the switch was completed people have left little comments asking about the ps4 update (some comments very old) with no reply.

• SSShakuras

SSShakuras Big Damn Hero

Update for PS4 is coming "within the few months"
          ( from : https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/1091420115785048064 )

if you want to be disapointed ( if not even disgusted... ) , try the Vita : it's still a frame dropping non optimised crashy with bug mess since 6+ months and unlike PS4/XBox, it's not even an acknowledged version beyond the lip service "lol we havent forgot u" we got in december.

• Power Berry

Wasn't even aware it was out for vita lol. I wouldn't be so frustrated if I didn't like the game so much I enjoy it, CA must have been a harvest moon fan like myself from back in the day so this game reminds me of what that game once was before it lost its way, I loved harvest moon on snes 64 and btn on ps. Terraria is another excellent game that got forgotten on consoles and is the reason why I stopped playing it, why should I play something thats like years outdated compared to pc? Spent 20 minutes looking for a green wire once only to find out oh ps4 don't have that 8 old patch yet wth...