1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Disappearing quests after crash in Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Support' started by vanbear, May 2, 2018.

1. vanbear

vanbear Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Keeping it short: I had the "Initiation" quest going and the game crashed on me, now I have no quest and I'm unable to accept it in any way. Happened to me several times with both story and side quests.
    I didn't host the game.

• Belualoop

Belualoop Poptop Tamer

had the same yesterday, too. I was hosting and the joining player had about 8 "player has quit" over the time of 10 days. After this he lost more and more quests. The disconnects seemed to happen more while the game was progressing. The joining player was on Mac an I was hosting on the latest win10. We couldn't see any specific things triggering the disconnects.

• vanbear

vanbear Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is one more thing I forgot to mention: after the crash all my skills progress is gone, I can't level up my combat even if I beat up a thousands of slimes until the day summary, so when the game crashes when going to sleep (which happens often), you don't get any experience, I suppose it would work like that even if I disconnect by myself and I don't think this is how it should be, considering the fact that my inventory is saved every time I disconnect regardless of the time of day.