Disable mouse cursor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GreenWombat, Mar 18, 2016.

1. GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

As someone who plays with a controller there really needs to be an option to disable the mouse or at the very least stop it from popping up all the time. Frequently the cursor will just pop up for no apparent reason and I've even had several times where I've lost items because it popped up and selected an item as I tried to talk to someone instantly gifting them an item that I didn't want to give them.

• Rejgnar

Rejgnar Starship Captain

With what controller are you playing?

• kkaracho

kkaracho Void-Bound Voyager

playing this game also almost only with controller and there are a few problems thats true

1. annoying/difficult to move items in inventory or hit small buttons
        2. when having to choose dialogue (eg minecarts where i want to go it doesnt "snap" to the options)
        3. cursor popping up occasionally and messing something up
        (4. cursor mostly getting moved to my other monitor which doesnt make sense)

im playing with an xbox360 controller
        only time i use mouse and keyboard is when placing objects as fences and stuff cause it doesnt work out for me with controller

• Elson Shale

Elson Shale Tentacle Wrangler

I turn off the mouse when I don't think I will be needing it anytime soon. The only time I use it is when placing objects like walls and machines or selecting specific amounts of items from storage space.