1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Dirt is the wrong colour

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Fleder, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Fleder

Fleder Pangalactic Porcupine

Dirt has got the wrong colour when replaced.
    If i dig out dirt on the starting planet and then place it again, it has a different colour than the original one.

This really looks bad and i hope this is a bug, since there was a poll where people clearly voted against unicoloured dirt.

This is bad for all builders and is a huge kick in the n*** for the immersion of this wonderful game.

And no, the colouring tool is not a viable substitute.

Serkette likes this.
  2. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

Same here and its a huge issue from what I can see. Dirt Sand, all the hue shifted blocks turn into a single color.

3. Fleder

Fleder Pangalactic Porcupine

The Moderator "Swat | Elite" said on the Steamcommunity Forums this:
    This makes me very upset as we already had a poll and voted AGAINST making all dirt only 1 colour.
    Why this was changed clearly against our wishes is beyond me.

It is not saving inventory space if you still pick up the same amount of dirt.
    And if you have more different stacks instead of just fewer bigger ones, we can use the trash, for this is why it was implemented. Why "fix" something that already has a fix by limiting users creativity.

Chucklefish, you even have a Build of the Month. Why now limit the users that do this and made your game a bit more popular by their great creations in their creativity and fun?

I am aware that they have a lot to do right now after the release, but we still deserve at least a small statement if they are listening or
    if they just do whatever they want regardless of our votes/wishes in this matter.

I really feel like i am not taken seriously right now, by chucklefish ignoring this vote they started themselves.