1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed DirectX build missing

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Anthonywolfe, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hausmeierkarl

Hausmeierkarl Void-Bound Voyager

2. SBMan

SBMan Aquatic Astronaut

My game updated but...

Still laggin'...

3. I hope i can play it soon[DOUBLEPOST=1422567147][/DOUBLEPOST]
    widows 8.1

4. grapelessnathan

grapelessnathan Space Hobo

:iswydt: AYYYYY GIVE IT TIME, LOVE

5. _amber

_amber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I get this error too and I'm sitting on W10 Build 9926.
    I don't want to blame the game not running completely on the OS because every single other game I've installed so far works even better than before, it's just Starbound that's refusing to work.

6. how long do you think it will take?

7. bumblebree

bumblebree Poptop Tamer

kyren was still giving the same "give us a bit" answer a few mins ago when someone asked on irc. didn't respond when someone asked for clarification.

8. ChocolateySyrup

ChocolateySyrup Void-Bound Voyager

This is pretty shameful. It's amazing there could be such a huge, universal oversight like this in the first place, but now that they're aware of it they don't just push the hotfix-fix immediately?

They nearly broke the game ONE DAY after the patch that took a year to come out, and the fix is a simple reupload or even undo. How is this not absolutely the top priority?

oath2order likes this.
  9. oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Good question. I'm hoping to hear a bit more from CF staff soon

ChocolateySyrup likes this.
  10. ChocolateySyrup

ChocolateySyrup Void-Bound Voyager

According to their statements yesterday, it takes about half an hour to push something to Steam, so if it was "already fixed" as a temporary uploader problem, or even just needed new inclusions, it should have been done hours ago, and that's even assuming none of them knew about this huge problem until it was just pointed out to them. Just seems like a big discrepancy in time for something this significant.

Silverforte likes this.
  11. _amber

_amber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, just woke up, saw that Steam downloaded a patch, still doesn't work for me, exact same errors.

12. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Maybe they use different kinds of computers at Chucklefish that none of us use which don't show problems like these, and that's why this glaring problem wasn't obvious to them until after the update released and a player pointed it out to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.