Modding Discussion Dimentrex Resurrection(looking for feedback)

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Akari_Enderwolf, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

I thought I'd make a thread to talk about work on the resurrection of my Dimentrex race mod.

Currently I am working on the ship designs, and will post a pic of the first tier of the ship when it is ready. The new direction of the design of the tech is heavily inspired by Dead Space. I also have plans for a intro mission just for the Dimentrex.

I'll be more than happy to discuss the mod, and it's future, here.

The Dimentrex are a technologically advanced and ancient race. They typically live to be around 2,000 years old, and remain quite able bodied until the last 25 years of life. They possess a endoskeleton and scale-like plates called "Exo's" which provide additional protection(enhanced defense will not be available right away when the mod is re-released)

The mod itself will include new weapons, furniture, missions, dungeons, and even a new enemy called the Plagueborn, which I don't want to reveal too much about just yet.

Here's the repaired version of the ship.
    Ship_t3.png
    I won't be uploading the upgraded versions to keep them somewhat of a surprise.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

Can a mod move this thread to the race mods forum? I forgot it was there when I posted this.