1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Digger Turret Version 1.0.3

Turrets make mining a lot more fun, and now you can ride in your own Digging Mech!

1. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 Pangalactic Porcupine

It is created at the wiringstation. This is a craftingbench that is available at later stages in the game.

2. mad science

mad science Orbital Explorer

well, i did defeat the 3rd boss.

3. moduser558

moduser558 Orbital Explorer

hey could you add like a collector chest so you link it up with a turret and whatever the turret mines goes into the chest? just a suggestion but it would be really cool

4. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

ugh. all the cool stuff is on the head tech slot. if you have time, can you make a version of this where the digger goes to the body (or legs, i guess...but preferably body) instead of the head? i don't want to have to choose between this and the targeted blink :X. otherwise, so far so good :D

5. Astin Family

Astin Family Void-Bound Voyager

Uhm, my game crash anytime i use the Digger Mech, i can moove in it but when i start digging the game crash, and when i use a normal dig turret, i get immediately teleported to the ship

6. trevtrev800

I'll have to check out the latest Starbound version to see if there are changes I need to make. Thanks for the update.

7. bob112

bob112 Void-Bound Voyager

I tried installing the mod as per the instructions but the game crashes after the chucklefish logo when I have it installed

Edit: I tried putting it in C:/Steam/Steamapps/common/starbound/mods the first time and got that above problem and I've tried putting it in C:/Steam/Steamapps/common/starbound/giraffe_storage but there was no mods folder in the giraffe_storage folder there so I made my own I can get to the main menu and go into the little wheel icon in the bottom corner but your mod doesn't show up and I'm not far enough in the game to simply check the architech table
    Edit2: I made a new character and did admin commands on it to get a wiring station and putting the mod in C:/Steam/Steamapps/common/starbound/giraffe_storage/mods didn't work

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  8. trevtrev800

Yes, I am sorry. I am working on getting the mod working with Starbound 1.0. The good news is that I am making lots of good progress. Bad news is that they made lots of changes to the structure of the files.

I will probably release in two stages.
    1) Digger Turrets working
    2) Digger Mech working

Sorry for the delay.

9. bob112

bob112 Void-Bound Voyager

oh ok thanks for the reply

10. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 updated Digger Turret with a new update entry:

Digger Turret

Read the rest of this update entry...