1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Digger Turret Version 1.0.3

Turrets make mining a lot more fun, and now you can ride in your own Digging Mech!

1. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 Pangalactic Porcupine

trevtrev800 submitted a new mod:

Digger Turret - Added a few more options for mining those valueable minerals.

Read more about this mod...

2. trevtrev800

3. naithaan

naithaan Zero Gravity Genie

I like it, Going to download when I get home

4. shadowlink13

shadowlink13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok so i downloaded since it a genius mod but i don't know how to install it

5. naithaan

did you put the mod into your mods folder?

6. shadowlink13

where is the mods folder

7. naithaan

should be in your starbound folder

8. shadowlink13

thanks

naithaan likes this.
  9. naithaan

not a problem anytime glad its working for ya

10. trevtrev800

Thanks for answering the questions naithaan! I will post a short how to on the main page for common questions like this.

11. naithaan

Hey,

Its not a problem, I answer questions like these all over the forums because unlike you some modders aren't as active. Plus it makes me feel a little happier if I just answer a simple question and gets them something working.

As always stay classy

12. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 updated Digger Turret with a new update entry:

Digger Turret

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. mangobuyer

mangobuyer Yeah, You!

Awesome mod. I'm not sure if you intend to make this mod compatible with Tabula Rasa but everytime i install the new version of this mod (ver 0.0.3) and then try to craft the Tabula Rasa crafting slate/thing it no longer shows up in my crafting menu.When I try crafting TR WITHOUT digger in the mods folder , TR shows up in the basic crafting menu again. Just a heads up.

14. trevtrev800

Thanks, I will investigate this.

Thanks mangobuyer, it was an easy fix let me know if it works as expected, or if I broke anything else! :up:
    Acutally, it won't show up in the TR yet, but at least it won't break it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  15. trevtrev800

16. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

Slapped this into Starbound but the wiring station doesn't show any of them for crafting

Edit : Nevermind, gotta run through your old upgrades if you're already past tier 3 crafting to activate it

17. AssaultSausage

AssaultSausage Void-Bound Voyager

my diggers seem to be broken......they shoot once at the ground below them, immedaitely turning into a grabbable item. Is this normal?

18. mangobuyer

mangobuyer Yeah, You!

Tested and working as intended. No known conflicts with my other mods so far. I like the new crafting requirements for both the diggers. Good job trev. :up:

19. mangobuyer

mangobuyer Yeah, You!

Try building a one block platform 3-5 blocks (or higher) above the surface where you will be digging and set the digger(s) on top of that platform. Otherwise the machine will dig itself out when it hits the block right underneath it. Hope that helped.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  20. bladedge

bladedge Void-Bound Voyager

this is a really cool mod. but i wonder. is there away to set them to destroy the back wall as well? i have some ideas i want to build but i need to destroy the back wall as well.

EDIT: ok i put it in and tried to make them but they don't show up. i tried every crafting spot and even the 3d printer. i don't know if it is a bug or not but they will not show up.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014