1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed different payment methods?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by .113, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .113

.113 Space Spelunker

So, just curious, since I don't have paypal or any of the other options, and had no real desire to get any of them, I'm used to paying with my VISA, will this be possible somehow? I'd really like to join the beta, and want to play the game of course :)

Will it be possible to pay any other way than the options you already have? Like, just getting the account and sending the cash, Let me know :) If not, I understand (might be too much to keep track of if a lot of people want to do it this way) and that's ok, I'll just wait until the game comes out probably :)

Take care and thanks for what I think will be a great game :p

2. zulfikar

zulfikar Void-Bound Voyager

I do believe starbound will come out on steam, correct me if i am wrong. And steam does allow visa payments.

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I refer you to the FAQ:

If you still want to pre-order at this point, I would recommend investigating getting access to a supported payment method, or getting someone you know with such a method to make the payment for you. Otherwise, you might have to wait for the full release, where I imagine you can use your payment method through Steam.

OmnipotentEntity and WoxandWarf like this.
  4. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

If you're talking about a VISA credit or debit card (including pre-paid cards), paypal facilitates those kinds of transactions. You don't need a paypal account to use a credit/debit card, paypal accounts are only something available for convenience.

5. .113

.113 Space Spelunker

Ah, ok, sounds good thanks :) I'll check it out then! Have a nice weekend :)

WoxandWarf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.