1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Did not receive skill.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Nervaa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Nervaa

Nervaa Space Hobo

Did not receive my farming skill at level 5. I was talking to a friend on the steam overlay about which one to choose. I pressed escape to get back to game, and the window close without letting me choose.
    Image here:

[​IMG]

As you can see here, when I mouse over the middle slot, no skill appears. (Which my friend told me to do, because he has a farming skill).

EDIT: Image is fixed.

• HimochiIsAwesome

HimochiIsAwesome Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just to let you know, your image link doesn't work. I think you tried to link to the page with the image, rather than the direct link to just the image?

• Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

• Dr imp

Dr imp Orbital Explorer

Ahh, good (or bad?), someone else with the same issue as me. I hoped when I hit level 6 it'd do a check, realise I didn't have a perk yet and prompt me to choose... but it didn't. I'm now level 6, no perk.

Do the devs check here? Could we please have a dev reply, as missing a perk is pretty demoralising.

That said, I'm loving this game!

• AgileWolf

AgileWolf Void-Bound Voyager

I've had the same problem and saw a reddit thread with it as well. I'd suggest adding an option to pick unchosen perks in the skill menu if not at least making it so ESC or E (the button I pressed although most others did ESC) doesn't do anything in the choice menu.

• arge3

arge3 Space Hobo

Hey guys, anyone found a solution, I'm having the same issue... I hope that maybe with the sewer it get fixed, someone can confirm at least this?