1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Did I get my game or not??...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by CandleKitty, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CandleKitty

CandleKitty Void-Bound Voyager

I purchased the game "Starbound" from the "starbound.com/store" website, but have not recieved a email on the confermation for about a day now. To be honest my excitment is killing me... I have bought this game and would like to know if I ether wasted my money or just did something wrong!

PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Umm...the beta isn't out yet. I don't think you receive an email until it is.

Edit: Check what Strife said below. He's probably on to something.

McBAMF and CandleKitty like this.
  3. Strife

Strife Existential Complex

Humble Bundle should have sent you an email with your store page link.

If you used a method like Amazon Payments, Paypal, ect you would have also gotten an email as confirmation from them as well.

If, after a few hours, you do not get your email, check your spam / junk folder(s). If not there still, check your account statement to make sure your card was not charged. If it was, you will need to contact Humble Store support.

4. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

CandleKitty likes this.
  5. CandleKitty

So I should of got a email from this site as soon as I purchase saying something like "Thank you for your purchase!" right? For the pre order. Y/N

I also have checked my junk mail and it has nothing to contain any of what may be related to "Starbound".

I used a MasterCard

6. schwarzwolf

schwarzwolf Void-Bound Voyager

You should have gotten something like this. (As example for the pixel tier):
    How already linked from Incendiary, there is a key resender.
    If you got nothing, its possible, that you entered the wrong mail. Then you should try to contact support.

CandleKitty likes this.
  7. CandleKitty

I have used the link after a while of purchase but am currently waiting.

Thanks for your time guys!

8. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hey there. Did this ever get sorted out? Can you shoot me a PM with the e-mail from the payment processor if it didn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.