Modding Help Dialogue Modding - Question Dialogue Help

Discussion in 'Mods' started by millitone, Aug 8, 2019.

1. millitone

millitone Big Damn Hero

In the few dialogue mod guides/tutorials I have found the parts that explain how to write question text to be very confusing. I think I have finally gotten it down, but I'm not 100% sure. I was hoping someone could take a look at this real quick and let me know if I've written it correctly:

"fall_Thu": "Oh, hello @!$h#$b#It must have been quite an adjustment, moving here from the city.
    #$q 10001/10002/10003 farmlife_followup#How are you enjoying farm life?
    #$r 10001 15 farmlife_great#It's great! The work's hard, but I love a challenge!
    #$r 10001 15 farmlife_busy#There's a lot of work to do, but at least I'm never bored!
    #$r 10002 15 farmlife_tiring#I enjoy the work, maybe too much... *yawn*
    #$r 10003 -15 farmlife_noneya#I'm not sure how that's any of your business...
    ",

farmlife_great: "I'm sure it's nice to see the *ahem* -fruits- of your labor. Heehee... Sorry, I can never resist a pun.$h"
    farmlife_busy: "I understand; it's nice to feel like you've accomplished something at the end of the day, isn't it?$h"
    farmlife_tiring: "Haha, well at least you sound happy! Why not take a break and grab yourself a coffee? Doctor's orders!$h"
    farmlife_noneya: "Oh, uh... S-sorry. I didn't mean to pry...$s"
    farmlife_followup: "$p 10001
    #I really am glad that you're enjoying your new life here in the Valley, @.$h
    |I recommend hitting up the Saloon. It's nothing fancy, but Gus makes a real mean cup of joe!$h
    |Umm... I-I'm not really sure what to say...$s
    ",