1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Dialogue animation being played at wrong speed

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Salty Crackers, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Salty Crackers

Salty Crackers Space Hobo

As the title says, the animation played in the lower left corner when a character is talking to you is being played at the wrong speed, either too fast or too slow. Everything else runs correctly. I disabled all of my mods, reinstalled the game several times, updated my drivers, and the issue persists. I have no idea what could be causing this, but I did not have this problem using 14.1. It's completely possible that this is an issue on my end.

I took a fresh download of the game, created a character, and did some actions to prompt SAIL's tutorial. The animation in the corner was being played much faster than normal, but the animation when you interacted with the SAIL console on your ship played at the correct speed.

The issue is also on the unstable branch. At this point, I believe that it is an issue on my end, but after hours of trying to resolve the issue, I 've gotten nowhere.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2019