WIP DevilsandSwords various addon packs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by devilsandswords, Nov 16, 2017.

1. devilsandswords

devilsandswords Void-Bound Voyager

I'm in the process of making a bunch of small packs for various customitem packs people have made as well as a vanilla building seasonal immersion pack, and I wanted one central area to share them when they're complete so i'm not spamming the forums with new threads every few weeks.
    Included are links to the mods needed for these to work.

FURNITURE PACKS
    MODS NEEDED : CustomFurniture by Platonymous, which in turn needs CustomElementHandler.

HOUSE TREE PACK
    Lets you place trees in your house, seasonal variants included.
    Download here
    [​IMG]

FLOWERBOX PACK:
    Base Game Flowercrop Boxes
    Download
    Allows you to place little planters of flowers around your house.
    Will have a variety of colours for the flowers
    Box recolours will come, but later, for now they are a plain brown.
    The flowerboxes for Mizu's sprites are half finished, but will take a little more time. Upload will be separate to the Base game crops.
    Option between Customfurniture version (house only boxes) and Custom Farming version (craftable boxes).

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These use sprites made by Mizu, found Over Here. Some of the sprites are used in mods such as Longevity, and are free to use with credit. Thank you @MizuJakkaru for making such wonderful and diverse sprites!

KIDS PACK
    Includes a bunch of kid themed items such as recolours of the bear plushes and junimo.
    [​IMG]

GEM PACK
    Includes a bunch of gem themed items such as recolours of the singing stone and gem statue you originally get from the museum
    [​IMG]

VANILLA SEASONAL IMMERSIVE BUILDINGS
    MODS NEEDED : SeasonalImmersion By Entoarox

BUTTERFLIES
    MODS NEEDED : CustomCritters by Spacechase0

This is a tiny tiny add on right now (until i can figure out how to make them spawn in multiple places) but this makes butterflies show up around the Tub o' Flowers! There's 12 different butterflies that can spawn, consisting of the vanilla plain butterflies and recolours. There are 6 patterned ones, and I may add more types later.​

While i love the items that people put out there, the furniture and building edits, I also love the Stardew that ConcernedApe gave us, and i'm mainly focused on making that a little more immersive without changing it too much. While I may use custom sprites in some of these, they will be mainly to match CustomCrop mods.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
      beerziiez, HopeWasHere and Verne like this.
    • Verne

Verne Astral Cartographer

@devilsandswords
      Oh, wow! I'm really looking forward to those flower planters! The bears, as well, I have a fondness for teddy bears...and butterflies! Oooh yes, I'm excited for much of this. Thank you! :D

Can the trees be placed in the greenhouse as well? I have a nice mental image if so...love to add some variety. <3

• devilsandswords

Thankyou @Verne !
        Unfortunately the trees are classed as furniture, and even with Furniture Anywhere installed will turn into chairs if placed out in the greenhouse. IF I can figure out what's gone wrong with my custom farming file, I'll try and convert them into craftables that you can stick in there!
        Until i can convert them, or customfurniture and furnitureanywhere start playing nice, they're unfortunately stuck in the house, sorry about that!

Verne likes this.
        • Verne

Verne Astral Cartographer

Oh, I see! That's a bummer, but understandable! I haven't played with Furniture Anywhere yet 'cause I have sooooo many mods already and I'm used to long load lists being an issue with Fallout and especially Skyrim, but...I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this nonetheless! Thank you :D

• devilsandswords

UPDATE: Uploaded Base Game crop flower boxes! Link and previews in the first post!

• devilsandswords

Finished a lot earlier than I thought I would but the file for the customfarming flowerboxes is up in the original mod page!!

Listed under Optional Files

• devilsandswords

PROGRESS UPDATE: Things are going slowly, life and such have gotten in the way. I'm making progress on the toy pack however! I'm just having trouble keeping the colour options down to a reasonable size! as cute as they are, I don't think 14 different colours for the small bear are really needed, but I may release them with separate JSON files so people can pick and choose which colours they want.
                I also found an old bear sprite in the tilesheet files, so I'll clean that up a bit so people can have that as well.

Other than that, I have plans for a utility pack, so people can flesh out their bathroom areas or just simply have a place to wash their clothing. This may or may not happen, it means either having to scour through the tilesheets or even making my own sprites.

If you have any suggestions for other items you want to see, just leave a comment and I'll look into it! This includes recolours and craftable versions!