Suggestion Detailed Statistics in Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andruciace, Feb 20, 2019.

1. andruciace

andruciace Space Hobo

I've been playing a lot of Wargroove in local multiplayer with groups of friends, and ending an hours long battle can feel really anticlimactic. There's just one screen with one kills/deaths chart and no other stats. And if one player (usually from the losing team :rofl:) starts quickly clicking buttons upon defeat, that screen is skipped and we're back on the home screen like nothing ever happened.

Something along the lines of the Age of Empires post-game, or even Mario Party, would be a lot more satisfying. (Ideally with a "return to main menu?" confirmation too.) More stats and more detailed stats, especially timelines: a line chart of the total population of each player's army at the start of each round, for example, or total income over time. That kind of thing is just fun and interesting, but I think it would also be useful information to see what kinds of choices lead to victories.

Overall I'm having a ton of fun with the game, and it's awesome that Chucklefish has been so receptive and quick to implement feedback. Most of my criticisms are already being addressed in the upcoming patch, so I thought it'd be worth mentioning the only other thing I really noticed that stood out as needing improvement.

Lexyvil likes this.