1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Detailed Species 2.4

Slight body and head edits to add more detail.

1. l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

thankyou papa

bearffalo likes this.
  2. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

On an unrelated note, I take it English isn't your native language?
    Papa means father, so you should probably avoid calling random people that.

3. l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

yes tankyu mistermister

4. Alucard3598

Alucard3598 Space Spelunker

I don't have WinRAR so I can't seem to unzip the RAR file unlike a regular compressed (zipped) folder. Is there any way for me to get around this?

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Yes... get winrar :p Not difficult. Actually 7zip is preferred anymore, and yes it handles .rar files too. Besides the double click open, 7zip lets right click on files and unpack them that way. And it can make for smaller files anyhow.

Now zip files are handled natively in windows, once you had to have special programs for them too. They aren't actually a folder though, but windows lets you handle them mostly as though they where. They're still a compressed file format like rar, 7z, etc.

6. david9664

david9664 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i... don't get it... HOW DO YOU DO THAT THE AVIANS WONT HAVE THE *THINGS* ON THEIR ARMS? (or may be its just not working for me?)

7. Hekete

Hekete Subatomic Cosmonaut

what the compatabilitie with this mod please. was using steam version and i cant change the face for apex or female humans :( OR the avlians >< using mods

8. BlackDevil

BlackDevil Void-Bound Voyager

Can't download when I press the button "Download Now via external website"... (This site can’t be reached) :chrono:

9. varn1111

varn1111 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey could you add some content for the munari and nightar?

10. Kankree

Kankree Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having difficulties getting this to work-- I've got all my preferred optionals set up within the "humanoid" folder, placed it in the starbound/mods folder, and I have the .modinfo file in the starbound/mods folder as well. Still, the mod is not taking effect in-game. I am not using any body overhauls currently for any race. Send help.

11. varn1111

Download the pack again, then costomize the humanoid within the pack folder with the optionals and KEEP them in the pack folder delete the left over optionals then put it into the mod folder in your starbound folder...or read the read me file in the pack or page...

12. Kankree

Kankree Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Resolved. Just made a new Detailed Species folder, threw the contents into there and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the help.

varn1111 likes this.
  13. varn1111

np I am glade I could help :D

14. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice work
    [​IMG]

15. Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16 Pangalactic Porcupine

this is interesting is it possible to deboob every race except for humans avains and apex? avains could have have breasts without the breast line to make it more realistic female florans could have flowers instead

16. Dragonknight24

Dragonknight24 Void-Bound Voyager

I need help with this plz.

17. Dragonknight24

Hey I need some help with this plz. I have followed the instructions but it's that I am doing it wrong, are it's not working.
    Plz help me?

18. Dragonknight24