1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Detailed Species 2.4

Slight body and head edits to add more detail.

1. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

I think Hylotl's belly needs adjustment. Added too much details? It looks like they are wearing a belly plate or something and the belly button is gone.

2. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

I was going for a lizard-like belly since they are kinda reptile/amphibian like. The lack of belly button was because of they're respawn animation, they hatch from eggs.
    Though since this mod throws all lore out the window what kind of belly would you like? Like the vanilla without the darker shades from my edits?

3. RagnaWolf999

RagnaWolf999 Subatomic Cosmonaut

there are out of place lines and red Spots the human and apex bodies

4. Motionless

I'm going to need more info than that. Which optional bodies, male or female, at what point during movement are they showing up?

5. RagnaWolf999

uncolorable lines on both male and female apex, red spots on undies for both male and female humans

6. Motionless

Are you using any other mods that patch humanoid colours?
    I just checked the human undies and they work fine to me.

7. RagnaWolf999

thats what it was thanks

8. Guilmonex

I think they are more like frog/mermen than lizard. Anyway, I would like a belly close to the vanilla one please.:nuruwink:

jonathonspy likes this.
  9. Motionless

Something like this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Guilmonex

Good! I like that. Thanks.

Oh one more thing. I am using the AnimeEye mod but your detailed head overrides it. So, can you make an option for that too?

11. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

If you are using the nonsteam version, you can just delete the offending head sprite, worked for me to cut down some conflict with Starface.

Motionless and Guilmonex like this.
  12. Biofreak192

Biofreak192 Void-Bound Voyager

i'm trying to restore my avian normals arms, how i do that? do i delete the arm files?

13. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

I suggest going into the mod's files and going to (may not be wholly accurate):
    Optional > Avian > Arms
    and then finding the arm style you want. Copy and paste it to the mod's primary (non-optional) avian folder, where the current arm sprites are. Remove the current arm sprite, and rename the new one to have the same name as the old one. There's an option for vanilla arms but fitting with the mod's style so as to not look out of place.

If you are using the unofficial, unsupported Steam version, this is not possible.

14. Biofreak192

i just check, the arms on both the normal folder and the optional one are both the scale version, and yes i download the mod again

15. Shaadaris

There should be a non-scale version. I'm sure there is. If there isn't, then I think there are files missing from the download and @Motionless may have goofed? I dunno.

16. Motionless

Yup. I goofed. My apologies.

17. Motionless

18. Biofreak192

thank you! downloading the new file

19. l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

elo can i ask how to install this the description confuses me about the optional pls halp mi becoz i just drag the folder to my mod folder pls pls help

20. Shaadaris

Extract the folder (I assume you've done this already since it's required for any zipped Starbound mod to function)
    Inside, there are humanoid and species folders. You can ignore the species one.
    Each folder in the humanoid is for a different race. Inside each is a number of files and an optional folder containing optional versions of these files if there are any.
    If you would like to swap one of the optionals, what you do is copy/cut and paste or simply move the optional version into that race's main humanoid folder where the current versions are, delete the current file, and then rename the replacement to be the same as the current.

For example, if I wanted to change the Avian female body to the Female No Breast w/ Tail and different legs variant, I would do the following:
    Go to Detailed Species\humanoid\avian\optional\femalebody\flatchest and copy the femalebody_xBreastTailLegs file.
    I would then to to Detailed Species\humanoid\avian and paste it there. I would delete the femalebody file and rename femalebody_xBreastTailLegs to femalebody.
    I would repeat this process, changing which files and which names, with each alteration I wish to make.

l4ng4m and Motionless like this.