Modding Discussion Destiny Weapon pack Mod (wip)

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by 777JackOfBlades, Sep 8, 2017.

1. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, fellow Starbounders , You're here because the title say "destiny weapon pack" that's right , I'm creating a weapon pack for Destiny , as indicated in the title it's not 100% complete however a bunch of weapons have already been completed , such as :

Fallen weaponry :
    -Wire rifle / queen's breaker bow
    -shock pistol / Dreg's promise
    -shrapnel launcher / lord of wolves
    -shock blade

other :
    - Stranger's rifle

Exotic guns :
    -Coldheart
    -Riskrunner
    -Skyburner's Oath

last update on the project : 03/19/2018

Anyone is free to help for this mod or make suggestion.
    last minute update : Invective , Hallowed dagger and ahamkara's fang has been removed , because another modder was given the sprite and he just finished them. So I might make my own sprites and the include them again.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. 777JackOfBlades

nearly finished Invective , just gotta make some balance changes

3. Derpyman890

Derpyman890 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've done a bunch of the weapons from the crucible in the taken king. I've already got a mod up here, it's called Crucible Armory. If you like the way I do sprites, I can help out with those in the future.

4. 777JackOfBlades

I've downloaded your mod and I can't wait to try it, your sprites look cool but more than help with sprites I'm probably going to need help with scripts , I've seen that you suceed to add a Shaxx crafting station , I've always wanted to add one like that but with Xur (instead of dumping everything in treasured trophies) and I'm also planning to make a ammo switching Hardlight like in Destiny 2

5. Derpyman890

no idea how lua scripts work, but i can make crafting stations. the ammo switch probably wouldn't be too hard, id imagine it to be similar to the adaptive crossbow, would that be correct?

777JackOfBlades likes this.
  6. 777JackOfBlades

Well when I say script I didn't meant lua scripts , I meant more like the script inside an activitem for example, for now I'm going to finish the two weapons I'm making and then I'll try the crafting station and all, for now I'm okay but I might get stuck at some point.
    Btw I think I could put ancient essence for the crafting (since it's not far from glimmers) instead of asking for crafting components like durasteel and batteries.
    For now the mod is going well and I think I can finish this project

7. Derpyman890

That's good. I made a glimmer currency as a test if you'd want that.

8. 777JackOfBlades

I think I'll stick to the ancient essence , that will give more purpose to the vault, and that make weapon more easy to balance since they're supposed to be end game stuff

9. Derpyman890

Ah, yeah. That makes sense.

10. 777JackOfBlades

The mod is still delayed because of computer issues .
    Anyway I've started to work in it again and I'll update the roadmap soon.
    Many more weapon will come.

11. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

I've been attempting to to do sprite art again since the hiatus was about 2-3 years. I could probably provide some when I get to it since I have no clue on how to make mods and stuff from scratch. I'll give some of the prototype weapons I've worked on when I can get to my laptop.

777JackOfBlades likes this.
  12. 777JackOfBlades

Sure , don't hesitate !

13. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

Maggie smg3.0.png High powered Anti-tank cannon.png
    Bratonprime.png Helix sniper.png
    These are just some of the stuff I did

14. 777JackOfBlades

These look good, but for now I'm kinda stuck on the Harldlight, the ammo switching script is giving me nightmares

15. Frost HYdra

Frost HYdra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh f@ck, I just saw this and your comment on the mod pack. I feel really guilty now... But you and Gentooze should collab!

16. 777JackOfBlades

don't worry it's no big deal, I've done quite a lot, but I need my main computer to run starbound and finish some balancing, the mod has been going slowly but there's a lot of thing that I've already finished, I've ordered a new hard drive and I should be able to continue in a week or so