designing my farm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kidkid123, Feb 21, 2018.

1. kidkid123

kidkid123 Phantasmal Quasar

I am in summer year 3..hardest thing to do:wut:..i mean, so frustrating..i just backed up my save file and just test things..the last piece of the puzzle (crops desing) it's the hardest thing right now:wut:..the struggle is real.
    Do you guys take alot of time in designing your farm? For example, i've arranged the museum....fcking hell for me..i did it just the way i wanted (almost),but it has an order to it:p

And my farm so far, looks beautifull:)..just a few things to decide and it should be done.

Anyway..after i finish the 3rd year..i am done with this game..i have 100 hours..maybe more

• plagueborn667

plagueborn667 Subatomic Cosmonaut

How do you redesign the museum?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Not to speak for the poster, but they might mean the way they placed all found objects on shelves. You've got a lot of shapes and colors to move around, and create whatever order you want. :)

kidkid123 likes this.
        • plagueborn667

plagueborn667 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah but can you do that after you placed them already?

• ladymurasaki

ladymurasaki Star Wrangler

I can't move things around in the museum on the Switch. Wiki said you can pick up things if you have something else to place but I haven't been able to do that.

• kidkid123

kidkid123 Phantasmal Quasar

damn, i have designed such a great farm:)..must be the best i've ever seen..i have made art

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I've done it on the PC, but I can't speak to anything else. Sorry. :( You might consider requesting it in the Support forum, if you can't do it on the Switch.