Designing a World destroyed....

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by Zeoinx, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

So playing games like Fallout is really entertaining, just running through lands that were once pristine and beautiful, now laid in ruins and to find clues to how it was destroyed, or in most cases in fallout we know, so clues on how it used to look is really interesting.

So I am attempting to design my own destroyed city using only vanilla items and blocks. Mainly cause I think the limatation of what is already in game is a good challenge.

So here is what I have so far....kinda wish i could record it but ill attempt to work on that.

Yes...im using admin mode so :lickitung:

Attached Files:

MrVauxs, rhomboid and MrStrangerPL like this.
  2. martinm76uy

martinm76uy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have played fallout. There are a lot of it in the images.

3. MrStrangerPL

MrStrangerPL Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice one! We're trying to do something simmilar, but naah. We have no talent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @Edit:
    Ah yes. My home from single player looks kinda cool.
    [​IMG]

One thing we're semi proud of.
    bunker.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  4. martinm76uy

martinm76uy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I see a Iron throne there. Good work.

5. MrStrangerPL

MrStrangerPL Pangalactic Porcupine

You see a lot of crap in the upper part. It's because it wasn't finished. We had to rush it, because we were starring in a building contest. (It's still not finished but shh. At least at the end of the hallway there's now staircase with a scene. :))

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I've done this exact same thing in game once, and with the same inspiration too. I wish I had taken some screenshots. :p Looks good though, very nice.

Seajun_ likes this.
  7. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

thanks guys, I put a video of it on youtube, rather crap quality, but for those who missed the "stream" topic i made when i was attempting to do livestreams (And failing mind you)

MrStrangerPL and Kaiachi like this.
  8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Agh, it's all so beautiful! Great job dude, it's excellent. :)

9. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

You should use the frakin universe mod... There is a wasteland planet that would work great with those builds!

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

Yea, this project will try to be all vanilla items.

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Oh, this is nice. I wanted to something similar to this back when I first bought Starbound. I was gonna make the entire surface ruined, but then have a big city floating above it.
    Are you guys speaking Polish?

12. Shador

Shador Subatomic Cosmonaut

Really good.:D But you should make it a bit more realistic. Some parts of the buildings are almost floating.

13. DragonAxon

DragonAxon Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, really good build there! To me (this is only my opinion) that this looks like it could be an Earth fragment, back when Earth was destroyed due to a huge monster growing in the Earth, and this may be what the ruins look like! :up:

Shador likes this.