RP Derika, Land of the Gifted

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Mattie_, Jul 27, 2014.

1. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Jonathan Stands back watching Haku throw a punch at Liam and than the door than him giving her the probably drugged Muffin as she just starts to eat it Follow them into the elevator giving a small laugh as Izuna explains fun Keeping the not petting Izuna any more comment to himself
    "Do all of the faction houses have there own labs?"

2. Snorky the Snivy

Snorky the Snivy Seal Broken

((People are doing colored text. I feel like I should do it to.))
    ((....Meh.))
    -=+Alan=+-
    Alan sips some soda he bought using the last of his money he had "borrowed" from some people back in New York. He was of course, leaning against a wall, concealed in the shadows, as he usually was. Today was a new start, a new beginning, he was looking forward to it. When suddenly, he sensed someone coming closer to him. He frowned, pulling out his shiv reflexively, before they got closer, and he sensed who they were. Breaking out into a grin, he called out. "Fancy seeing you here, Nia."

3. Mattie_

Mattie_ Phantasmal Quasar

[Jake and Liam]

"Izuna, Haku is an ETG weapon. She's lost her memories, but if she regains them she could potentially wreak havoc. I've been entrusted with overseeing her until I deem her safe. So She'll be living in these secure cells when I'm not with her." Jake explains to Izuna as the elevator opens.

"I can attest first hand to how dangerous she is." Liam chimes in. "She nearly killed me twice now. If I wasn't GIfted, I wouldn't be breathing right now. You know, you didn't even know if I would be able to survive your unwarranted assaults on my person." Liam points out, fixing Haku with a disparaging glare. He then sighs and turns to face Izuna and Jonathan. "We're probably going to spar now, do either of you want to join in? If you've joined this faction you're going to have to train anyways." Liam adds.

4. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

Nia jumped back, surprised at hearing a slightly older-sounding, but familiar, voice. "Alan?!" She exclaimed. She teleported up to a balcony above and across from Alan, looking around frantically for him. She figured the only reason he was here was because he had a power too, a power she was uncomfortable not knowing. Looking back into her past, Nia remembered all the horrible bullying Alan tormented her with. Deciding not to hang around to find out, Nia located a building not very far. She opened two portals, one next to her, one in front of the building, and hopped through. Mildly tired, Nia ran inside what appeared to be a bakery and crouched down under any windows, wary that Alan may have seen her teleport and followed her.

5. Draconic_Cat

Draconic_Cat Phantasmal Quasar

~Silvira&Gwen~

Silvira sat with her legs crossed, elbows leaned casually on the table, mostly focused on her muffin and hot tea as she listened to Gwen talk.

“...And then, she went off to hunt him down. That was in the books though, and they completely messed up the movie! In the movie, she did nothing useful, and was a fucking useless lump of girl the entire time, even though in the books she actually did stuff. You know?”

Silvira nodded, her eyes lazily scanning the occupants of Bobert’s Bread. The two of them sat at a small table in the corner, finishing a meal together. Silvira’s wings twitched slight and she turned her attention back to Gwen.

“Yeah, and he just was completely clueless the whole time.”
    “They did Gen completely wrong, exactly. I’m glad you agree with me on the generally shitty quality of that movie.” Gwen said, leaning back and munching on a scone.

“Yeah. I’m really glad they aren’t doing the sequel. Didn’t Samantha say outright she didn’t want anyone to make the sequel because of how horribly the first one went?” Silvira asked, taking a bite of her muffin.

“Yep, even though the company had already started making plans for the sequel. Heh! Serves them right, I say. They must not have even looked at the book when they made the movie!” Gwen exclaimed, taking a sip of her tea.

“I’d bet they didn’t. Deliala’s actress even hated the books!” Silvira said, setting her muffin down and glancing at the room again. She frowned slightly at the view of a girl running in like she was being followed and crouching not five feet away from their table.

“...Do you know that girl?” Gwen asked, following her gaze.

“Nope.”

“Have you seen her before in your life?”

“Nope.”

“...You’re still going to talk to her, aren’t you.”

“Yep.”

Gwen sighed and dropped her head in one hand as Silvira stood up- over dramatically, in Silvira’s opinion.

Silvira walked over to the girl, her large, black, feathered wings folded up behind her, carefully avoiding dragging them over tables. Silvira poked Nia’s shoulder cautiously.

“Are you hiding from someone?”

6. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

Nia whipped her head around, not moving from the spot. "Huh? Er, yeah, but why do you care?" Nia asks, examining the girl who had tapped her shoulder. It surprised her slightly that the girl had wings, but seeing as she was in this city, it didn't really bother her. After another once-over, she turned back so she could see out the window, still watching for Alan.

7. Draconic_Cat

~Silvira~

"I'm curious, that's all." She said, folding her arms and looking down at her, then following her gaze out the window, only to see nothing.
    "Who are you watching for?"

8. Snorky the Snivy

-=+Alan=+-
    "Ah, hell..." He muttered, seeing her teleport away. "That explains a lot..." He muttered to himself. Feeling rather defeated, he tossed his empty drink away and walked out into the open. He walked down the street for a bit, taking in the scenery. His stomach growled. He sighed and looked around for someplace to eat, or, in his case, steal from. He came across a nice bakery before long. "This should work..." He said, ducking into the alley next to it, without taking the time to look through the windows. No doubt they threw their trash here. He was no stranger to nicking things from garbage bins, it took a while to adjust from meals prepared by five star chefs to being a dumpster diver, but he became an expert at it quickly. Having the ability to sense where things are in darkness helped too, he admitted.

9. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

"None of your business, just an old enemy." Nia said, not seeing Alan as he disappeared into the alley next to the bakery. "With any luck he quit. That's just like him." Nia said, rolling her eyes as she did so.

10. Draconic_Cat

~Silvira~

"Fair enough." She said, and gave a slight nod.
    "So what's your name? I'm Silvira."

11. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

Figuring Alan must have left, Nia stands up. "I'm Nia. Fleck. Nia Fleck."

12. Snorky the Snivy

-=+Alan=+-
    "Fuck," Alan said. No dice, he couldn't find any food at all. He assumed that stealing some money from anyone here would be harder than in New York, so he walked out of the alleyway and took a look inside the bakery. Oh, there's Nia. "Must be my lucky day." He said, grinning and running inside. "Yo, Nia!"

13. Draconic_Cat

~Silvira~

"Nice to meet you, Nia. This is my not-biological-or-legal 'sister', Gwen." She points at Gwen, who gives Nia a kind of glaring, sizing up look. Perhaps not the kindest of glances, but kinder than she would give a complete stranger, though still likely very unfriendly to Nia.
    "Sorry, she really doesn't like people." Silvira whispered to Nia with a slight chuckle.
    As Alan runs in she looks over at him, slightly confused.
    "Do you know him?"

14. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

"Ah, ok, hello G-Crap!" Nia takes a few steps back, but decides not to teleport again, in fear of passing out. She did that once and woke up in a totally different place with all her money stolen. "Silvira, meet my obnoxious stepbrother, Alan..."

15. Draconic_Cat

~Silvira~

"Oh... Hello, Alan. I'm Silvira." She said, and stood awkwardly, uncertain what to say or do. This is strange, none of my actual family is still alive anyway... And they weren't obnoxious...

~Gwen~

Obnoxious stepbrother. What the fuck is even going on here. She thought, twisting her bracelets on her wrist.

16. Snorky the Snivy

-=+Alan=+-
    "Yeah, screw you too," he said. "It's a pleasure, Silvira." He walked over and smiled at them. "So! Nia, as your stepbrother, you're stuck with me," he said cheerfully, sitting down in a chair and putting his feet up on another.

17. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

"I left for a reason, Alan. You think just because you somehow found me again, I'll stay with you? Nothing's stopping me from just leaving again." Nia says as she crosses her arms, glaring at him.

18. Draconic_Cat

~Silvira~

She stood and looked at the two awkwardly for a moment before slowly walking back to Gwen and her muffin, sitting down and starting to eat it again, wings twitching in an almost nervous way.

19. Jupiter714

Jupiter714 Poptop Tamer

<Nia>

Eager to get away from Alan, Nia quickly walks to the counter and buys a cookie with the little money she has. Down to $15.50 now. I need to get a job sometime. Nia thinks. She pulls up a chair at Gwen's and Silvira's table, ignoring the fact Alan was still there completely. "So, what can I do for some money in this place? I'm new." She asks to get a conversation going.

20. Snorky the Snivy

-=+Alan+=-
    "You could always steal some!" Alan said, scooting over with his chairs. "It'll be super easy with your portal stuff."