1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Demon Race (P&SWG Based) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by lerahk, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lerahk

lerahk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GOKOP likes this.
  2. Squaff

Squaff Pangalactic Porcupine

Download my race: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/nephilim-race.992/ Now, go into the humanoid folder and then the nephilim folder. Make your horns into beards by using my race as a guide. Now the horns will be separate from the hair and you can make as many as you want without needing to combine the two.

3. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

can you add the school uniform like outfit and the demon outfit as the starter clothing as the next update ?

4. ded1

ded1 Void-Bound Voyager

I know in the older versions racial armor gave benefits such as increased jump height, run speed, gliding, ect. I dont know if those exist any more but if so do the demons have any special bonuses?

5. lerahk

No, they're starter clothing (The clothing that one can select in the character creation menu) and thus have no bonuses.

6. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

i gotten an error when instill this and the char creation mod to able to use the race.and it could't be the other mods i have as i just test this mod by removing the mods i current used and still got that error massage.i was wounder was it something else that conflicted with this mod or do i need additional files to make this work ?

7. lerahk

Hmm... I'll look into the issue, if you're using the character creation screen extenders that were linked in my mod page that might be the issue as they may be dated. If you could pm me the details of the error that would be most helpful. In the meantime ill look into this issue later today.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  8. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

this the msg i got when instilling the mod hope this help

Attached Files:

9. lerahk

I just tested it with a clean (mod free with the exception of the demon race mod and a character menu extender) and i had no issues. From the looks of it the issue is your using an outdated character creation menu extender. Remove the character creation extender( the one that was linked in this mod when you downloaded) and install this http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/ (or another up to date character menu extender of your choice) and it should fix the issue.

10. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

i try using this character extender(the one here http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/) mod with the demon race mod and i got a other error.i try the character extender mod by it self and it work fine and was up to date but when try put this mod with xbawks's character creator mod it give me this error

Attached Files:

11. lerahk

lerahk updated Demon Race (P&SWG Based) with a new update entry:

New file didn't upload properly, reupploaded newest file

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. lerahk

lerahk updated Demon Race (P&SWG Based) with a new update entry:

another attempt

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1424759373][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I figured out the issue was that the download did not update to the external mega.co.nz link, and instead kept the original file. until it's fixed here's the mega link to the new version https://mega.co.nz/#!cp50yRyA!_VWK67krpjRMie49kTAj0KRnQj0dJygbp5Ki-QmKmUo

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  13. lerahk

14. the_mecha_engineer

the_mecha_engineer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the mod compatible with the current version of the game or are you still working on that?

15. Toamac

Toamac Phantasmal Quasar

there a other problem but this happen when try upgrade the ship.the ship collisions are gone and the outline of the ship is black and when try teleport to a planet the loading screen seems to loop.

16. lerahk

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.