1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Deleted pre-order Tier reward email message

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Vsuchinoko, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vsuchinoko

Vsuchinoko Phantasmal Quasar

I was clearing out spam on my email account and I accidentally deleted my Humble Bundle Starbound Pre-order Tier Humble Link. I pre-ordered both the Gold and Silver Tier, and before I realized it, I deleted the Silver Tier email link along with all of my other spam (It is deleted, not in the spam folder). I still have my Gold Tier Humble link, but I was wondering if they could re-reply with my Silver Tier order. You can see from my forum name, that I'm Silver Tier and Gold Tier.. but is there a way I could undo the delete on gmail? Or ask Chucklefish/Humble Bundle to re-replay the same link? Do we need those links to pre-order my Starbound beta keys and Steam keys when it releases? I would also just like to take a look at the in-game NPC names I chose, I might want to change them..

My email is my same Forum email.
    Thank you, and please leave any helpful information.

Edit; I forgot that Silver Tier doesn't include choosing of an NPC name. The transaction for the pre-order was made months ago. Mid-April. Silver Tier was ordered first.

2. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

First place to look is the Trash folder of the e-mail service you are using, if you are lucky it might still be there. G-mail keeps messages in the Trash folder for up to 30 days.

Vsuchinoko likes this.
  3. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

Yup, I deleted it too, but then i checked out trash folder :>. It was in there.

Vsuchinoko likes this.
  4. Vsuchinoko

Vsuchinoko Phantasmal Quasar

:( Unfortunately, it's not there. It's not in the trash, seems to have been deleted 'forever' :cry:

5. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

can't you use that internet time machine thingy?

6. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Don't lose hope. I would get in touch with Humble Support, and give them all the information you have, and ask that they resend the e-mail. You could also try contacting Chucklefish directly, either via e-mail, or direct messaging them on irc.

Jedesis and Vsuchinoko like this.
  7. Can't you email Humble with the payment details / email at least they can resend it? They do that far I know. ;)

Jedesis likes this.
  8. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.