Dehydrated Farms v2.1 (discontinued)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AngryCat, Oct 24, 2016.

1. AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dehydrated Farms Mod:
    Do you just want ALL that pesky water out of your way? Then you want the Dehydrated Farms! These farms have been stripped of every original water source - no ponds, lakes, rivers, or otherwise.

"But AngryCat, how will I ever water my crops in the early game before I have a well?"​
    I'm glad you asked, hypothetical farmer! You're going to have to share water with your pet, straight from the pet bowl. I do recommend hurrying for that well, so you don't impose on the little guy for too long.

upload_2016-10-24_16-37-33.png
    Bonus: Courtesy of the pointers, I did indeed manage to make the muddy former river diggable!

Download the mod: Dehydrated Farms v2

If you have any issues downloading the files, remind me these are on Server Aos.

To install go to: ...\steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Maps
    Backup the original files in some way (I have a folder called "backups" that I moved them to)
    Download the xnb file(s) of the farm(s) you want. [If they say "unzip", you need to unzip them to get the xnb file]
    Replace the existing xnb files with the new map files

Want to request a different version of one of the maps from here or my other map mods?
    Drop me a description of what you'd like (pictures help!) over at the request thread: AngryCat's Farm Edits

Also, feel free to use/change my maps any way you like - though I do appreciate a nod/notification if you do

[​IMG]
    If you want to thanks by donating

Follow the silly little kitties!​

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
      Yoseiri, nerdinreallife and rswhisper like this.
    • AngryCat

Argh, I'll fix the pictures shortly, I'm so sorry

rswhisper likes this.
      • AngryCat

Pictures now fixed >.<

rswhisper and SKKN like this.
        • AngryCat

At this point, I'm so overwhelmed with life, that it's unlikely I'm going to be able to return anytime soon, if at all.
          I give an open invitation that anyone who would like to use, edit, or otherwise utilize my mods is welcome to do so - consider them open source.

• nerdinreallife

nerdinreallife Poptop Tamer

Thank you very much for this, @AngryCat! This is exactly what I needed. No more ponds in my way! :)

GeneralTeddyMa likes this.