Defunct

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Zewek, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Zewek

Zewek Void-Bound Voyager

Defunct

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    DishonoredGhost and nababoo like this.
  2. Zewek

Zewek Void-Bound Voyager

OPEN MEMORANDUM TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND THOSE INTERESTED
    The largest building of the Nakatomi Corporation is going to need your help to build! We'll need the help of gatherers, builders, and maybe even some soldiers. Right now, my plan is to set up in Alpha Sector on a snow or forest planet. We will have many wings including:
    Medical
    Physics
    Armory
    Training
    Recreation
    Offices
    Testing

I'm drafting rough draft blueprints as we speak, apply for the following open positions:
    Resource gathering
    Building
    Designing
    Protection

The overall theme of the new construction will center around Human and Apex architecture. If you come across any wonderful furniture or blocks to use, keep them! I'll be making a mule character that will serve as group storage and transportation.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments and concerns are welcomed whether here on this post, by PM, or in one of our staff meetings!

To apply for a position, simply PM me on our website with the subject being "APPLICATION: PROJECT 101 HQ CONSTRUCTION", and provide a brief description of what you want to do and what you can contribute!
    All applications will be accepted, but I want to keep track of who is doing what so that we can efficiently build.

DishonoredGhost likes this.
  3. Zewek

Zewek Void-Bound Voyager

4. Creston91

Creston91 Tentacle Wrangler

I have become interested in this and I would like to apply to join. I don't have starbound yet, but If I get it in the Christmas Giveaway. I would love to be able to join, because I played hundred of hours of terraria and I love it and I created alot of things in it. But I think I could bring alot to the table when I get the game.

5. Zewek

Zewek Void-Bound Voyager

Great! If you have trouble getting the game let me know! Go ahead and sign up and attend our Evolve meeting if you can:) We'd love your input!

6. Creston91

I looked on the Newletter but I can't seem to find a Username of which I could sent the FR for on evolve.

7. Zewek

Zewek Void-Bound Voyager

It's on our website, but I will add it to the letter, thanks for the info!

8. Creston91

sorry I couldn't make it to the Meeting on evolve, there was a death in the family and I have been at the hospital.

9. Haveacold1

Haveacold1 Void-Bound Voyager

sounds interesting but i want to know what the limits of this project are and what benefits will be included for those employed at nakatomi corp. I have a lot of building i like to do and it would be great to be paid in more that just voxels.