1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Deez-Nuts-Modpack [Spirited Giraffe] Lethal Whale 3.2

Making Starbound more realistic. 20+ Mods, new items, new mechanics, races and more

1. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Relten likes this.
  2. romabo

romabo Void-Bound Voyager

Relten and haynesy566 like this.
  3. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, it takes me to a page that says it's a read-only file then you click download in the top right corner. I'll upload a mirror for dropbox tomorrow... It's for the stable branch of Starbound, however it may work on unstable but not nightly.

Relten likes this.
  4. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Relten likes this.
  5. romabo

Tried opening it with a diff. browser and it worked. Thanks.

Relten and haynesy566 like this.
  6. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

No worries glad to help, be sure to download the latest update!

Relten likes this.
  7. romabo

There's been a new update, I don't think your pack's updated to it, so its not on the latest stable :p latest stable is Pleased Giraffe.

Relten likes this.
  8. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Ah yes, I'm still in the dark ages, I will update my game to Pleased Giraffe when I have time. Also the Mod Authors have to be the ones to update the mod for Pleased Giraffe, I cannot do it due to permissions and all that legal junk

9. romabo

Yeah I figured :p Might wanna write in that its not for the latest stable in the thread or title to avoid confusion. Also go check it out if you haven't, its really cool.

haynesy566 likes this.
  10. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Little bit of feedback regarding Deez Nuts Modpack, I would like to know how many users would like this modpack to stay for Spirited Giraffe and I create a new modpack for Pleased Giraffe or would users prefer me to just remove all spirited giraffe mods that are no longer compatible and make this pack only for Pleased Giraffe?

Relten likes this.
  11. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Relten likes this.