Suggestion Dedicated Server For Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by BetaCat, May 11, 2018.

1. BetaCat

BetaCat Yeah, You!

Since many player who want to struggle on a same farm but they can not play at same time, They need a common server to link each other instead of "host-guest" mode now. For now, if the player who host the game is not online, others can not join to the game, but it is impossible to keep a PC always run just for host a game.

Even, we can buy a VPS as the server , but VPS can not run this game because it has not graphics card. If you can develop a game dedicated server(with not GUI, just like "Dont Starve"), we all can join to same farm even on different time. It can also solve same problem cause by internet link.(my friend always try 4+times when join my game!).

As a developer, I know it not easy but I assure it is a necessary feature, hope your consider.

• Neo_clayton

Neo_clayton Void-Bound Voyager

I totally agree. I would like to progress in the game while the Host (My brother) is offline, but the game haven't a option to create a server and keep online. Is even worst when we play with 2 friends, cause is complicated to keep all playing at the same farm when everyone is dependent of the host be online to have fun!