REQUEST Decorative Crops?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Tunapaste, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Tunapaste

Tunapaste Void-Bound Voyager

I don't really do a lot of actual farming in my late game files, since I've got the greenhouse full of Ancient Fruit. But I still like seeing crops for aesthetic purposes, and it's getting kinda old having to replant every season just so my farm looks pretty. I would absolutely love to see a mod with some decorative crops to make the world look a little more alive! I guess it could be a Custom Furniture mod?

I know there're mods to have crops not die seasonally, etc, but I'd prefer not to cheat for something that's just aesthetic, and I wouldn't want it to effect my other actual crops.

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

I tried my hand at making some of the crops made by ConcernedApe into a custom furniture mod. When i tested it these seem to be working fine, and you can but them from Robin for 100 gold each ^^. I'm also uploading to nexus, hopefully going to add more of the crops (but I'm having an issue with some appearing as different items, but all of the ones in this file were working perfectly for me) hope this is kinda what you were asking for!

Attached Files: