1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Dead NPCs[Problem Solved]

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by MiamotoRei, Jun 24, 2019.

1. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

Hello. I got one BIG problem that breakes all the fun of playing. When I'm playing in multiplayer, ALL hostlie NPCs die or just does not spawn. Instead of bandits we find only pixels and their drop. Nothing more. Is there any mod that can fix this?
    :nuruconfused::nuruconfused::nuruconfused:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. Also the starbound_server.log of the host is necessary on this one.

3. MiamotoRei

Here

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

In general always make sure the server uses the exact same mods as the client(s) and also make sure that the mods are all up to date.

The specific problem you encounter here is deffo mod related. It is most likely one of the mods used on the server which aren't that much so it is easier to track the faulty mod down there. Either update the faulty mod (if possible) or remove it.

5. MiamotoRei

Server uses exact same mods, all mods are up-to-date and I we don't have neither deffo nor faulty mod.

6. MiamotoRei

I found the problem. It's because of translation mod on my friend's side.