1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Resolved Dead Link?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by Ghostly Fox, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I apologize if this is in the incorrect location, but in the "Greeting, humanoid!" News...flash...thing, the suggested thread to read links to an error page? That said, I'm assuming that it was supposed to link me to the "General Rules thread" which I read before posting this, but it seemed like something that should be mentioned in case it is an actual issue. If it isn't supposed to link to the general rules thread, and is linking to a more obscure help thread, a link to that would be very appreciated.

If this something that has already been reported... I apologize for the uselss thread.

I would post the link in a spoilers tag, except I haven't quite figured out how to do that. So, in plain text link below.

http://community.playstarbound.com/...forums-help-megathread-read-this-first.15689/

2. Thanks, I changed it to link to the forum rules. It was previously linking to a general forum information thread, which was deleted (and kind of outdated).

You also chose the correct location to post this. :)
    Code:
    [spoiler]your text[/spoiler]

3. Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

No problem on reporting the issue, especially since the site is kind enough to have an actual board dedicated to reporting them, and I am relieved I did post it in the right place or that would have been really awkward.
    And thank you very much for the spoiler tag how-to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.