1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Suggestion Dark Theme

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by Nexus Of Chaos, May 31, 2019.

1. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

probably already suggested before but with the Chucklefish light theme actually having light in the name (in parentheses) it implies there's a dark theme, which there isn't. this could be a simple grays invert (ie hex #9f9f9f to #606060 but keep hex #7f8c9d the same since its not a gray) with some touch-ups (for example raising contrast bc a grays invert doesn't do a good job keeping contrast) or u could come up with a new design for a dark theme if u want

yes ik there is kind of a dark theme in the old chucklefish theme, but that theme is geared towards Starbound, and despite being 1 of the biggest chucklefish games, it isn't the only 1

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

If you set your browser theme to dark, the forums will have a dark theme too.

And if I'm not supposed to post a reply to this thread, then I guess it happened and I was just trying to share some info/help and also save the company from having to add a bunch of stuff that is already existant. Again, if non-moderators/non-admins are not allowed to post here sorry.

3. Nexus Of Chaos

my browser is already dark theme. Everything i can get dark theme is already dark theme. the forums r not dark theme

4. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

Huh, sorry then. :/ worked for me.

5. Nexus Of Chaos

is it fine if i bump this rather than making a new thread to request it again?